Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia

Six months after the lower moon 6 fight

Izuku has been continuing his missions on finding demon moons and killing them however he hasn't found any and has been killing candidates instead. He has killed around 200 so far and has been given the rank of Kinoe. He would usually be a Hashira by now but due to the secrecy of his job the leader instead gave him the title of "Her Right Hand". They have also became pretty good friends but Izuku still shows the upmost respect for her. Ochaco is his best friend at this point and still in contact even though it's hard to not bring attention from Izumi. Eri's skill now is around Tsuguko or what Class 1-A is besides Ochaco. She has always achieved constant.

Izumi on her end was constantly studying and training in order to get stronger. She told her parents that Izuku was alive and that he was a slayer. They have been looking for him ever since. Ochaco was a dead-end because she said that Izuku never told her where he lived. Also refused to give a lot of information because Izuku told her not too. Ochaco was not well liked by the class because of this. Izumi also mastered constant in this timeframe.

The whole class also got motivated to become stronger due to Izuku's fight because they saw someone their own age league's ahead of them. Every member of the class mastered constant and improved dramatically. Also they all want to find him for varying reasons from challenging, befriending, thanking, and confessing. Most of these six month curriculum was practical training to enhance their swordsmanship and breathing techniques. Now was the beginning of the second semester and also the start of their slaying careers.

Izumi Pov

Today was the first day of our second semester the day we would become true slayers and start are journey to Hashira. We haven't got any leads on Izuku besides a large group of demons dying in certain locations. However, it seems the Hashira are always sent in the opposite direction or nowhere near the areas. Like HQ is purposely hiding Izuku, but Why? I was interrupted in my thoughts by Aizawa-sensei entering the room.

Aizawa: Ok problem children quiet down. As you all know today is the day you start your careers as demon slayers. So now I will put you into teams of three except one of you will be a solo due to the superior skill we have graded. Teams are determined by chemistry, skill, leadership and capability. However, these will not be your permanent teams throughout your years. It could change either because one of you died or got seriously injured, you don't mesh well as an team and lastly one of you become a Hashira.

Aizawa: Now let's begin first team is Izumi Yagi, Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoka Todoroki with Izumi Yagi as squad leader. Second team is Ibarra Shiozaki, Denki Kaminari and Katsumi Bakugo with Ibarra Shiozaki as squad leader. ("Wohoo!) Shut up Kaminari! Third team is Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima and Itsuka Kendo with Katsuki Bakugo as squad leader. The last team is Shoto Todoroki, Yui Kodai and Fumikage Tokoyami with Shoto Todoroki as squad leader. Finally Ochaco Uraraka will be our only solo slayer.

Everyone: (annoyed) What so special about her?

Katsuki: I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BITCH IS STRONGER THEN ME. PUT ME ON A SOLO TEAM I DON'T NEED THESE EXTRAS. (Aizawa ignored him)

Shoto: I agree with Katsuki she can't still be the strongest in the class. At least Izumi and me are stronger then her.

Aizawa: I hate to destroy your fantasy but she has been leagues ahead of you for a long time now. That's why she is the solo also simply put she has more potential then you. Stronger then you guys and also I just like her as an student more.

Katsuki and Shoto: Tch.

Ochaco: 'Please stop Aizawa your making it worse for me.' (sweat drop)