Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia

Narrator Pov

Izuku: Hi Mom. Hi Dad. I missed you.

Toshinori and Inko were about to rush Izuku to hug him but something they forgot about stopped them.

Crowd: Hey It's that disgrace from the Yagi Family what is he doing here!

Crowd: He's trying to take credit for the kill what a scumbag!

Crowd: Get out of here you Deku!

Crowd: (Booing)

Toshinori and Inko turned around in shock and saw a crowd had formed and recognized Izuku. They were about to tell them to calm down until Izuku stopped them by calling for Inko. Inko ran up to Izuku but Izuku stopped her from hugging him.

Izuku: Not now Mom. We'll do it in a more private area.(Hands over a piece of paper) Here. This is my address come visit me when Izumi recovers I want to talk with you guys. Until then. (Flickers away)

Inko: Wait!(Sigh) Until then Izuku.

Toshi: Where did he go!

Inko: He told us to visit once Izumi has recovered. Come on let's get to the hospital.

Toshi: O-ok.

Time skip 2 days later.

Izumi Pov

Izumi can be seen laying in a hospital bed in her hospital gown still knocked out. Well was knocked out.

Izumi: (gasp) (sit-ups) Where am I?! Where's the demon!? Ow ow ow ok laying back down.

My back felt like it was on fire causing me to close my eyes in pain I breathe to reduce the pain and to calm myself. I opened them again looking around the room. 'It looks like I'm in the hospital. Did Momo and Shoka survive? Izuku was there I was so close.' (Clenches fists and tears up in frustration) 'Damnit I thought I was stronger but I'm still to weak. Momo. Shoka. Forgive me.'

???: (Groan) Where am I?

Izuku: Shoka! Oh thank God your alive!

Shoka: Izumi? What happened and why does everything hurt?

Doctor: I can answer that. Hello my name is Dr. Kim Kanroji. You were saved by the Wind and Aura Hashira. Your teammate Momo Yaoyorozu got lucky and just had a couple of deep bruises and a broken sword. For Shoka Todoroki you have 6 broken ribs, 4 on the left side and two on the right side and some internal bruising. For Izumi Yagi you have three deep gashes on your back plus you suffered from a demon poison. I say for you two too stay here for two weeks and too stay away from heavy physical task for at least two months. Also you have visitors. You can come in!

I turned to the door and saw all of our class plus Mom, Dad, Aizawa-sensei and Principal Nezu. Most my class was both in a state of worry and awe probably from being in the same room as mom and dad.

Momo rushed to our bedside and immediately started bowing and crying.

Momo: I'm so sorry! If only if I was stronger then you guys wouldn't be in this state. Please forgive me.

Izumi: Momo stop that I told you to stop doubting yourself there isn't much we could have done about that it was a lowermoon. I'm just glad your alright.