Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My hero Academia

Izuku Pov

Saturday

It has been two weeks since Final Selection. I didn't do much while waiting all I did was talk to Ochaco on the phone. I think we talked at least maybe twice a day on the phone for about a hour. Eri talked to Ochaco at one point to which they got along really well and I mean in a scary way too. After one of those times Eri looked at me gave me a thumbs up and said "I approve." and walked away giggling. I still don't know what she was talking about but I'll get to that bridge some other day. I also continued Eri's training. Which is what I am doing now.

Izuku: Ok Eri Try again and aim for that tree.

Eri: Right!

Eri took a deep breathe and readied her stance raising the sword high to the right.

Eri: Wind Breathing: 2nd form, Claws-Purifying Wind

Eri swung down creating 4 vertical slashes that destroyed the tree completely.

Izuku: Swing through and return to the ready after you strike don't assume that you killed the demon.

Eri: Right!

I was about to have her go to the next form until we were interrupted.

???: Um Excuse me! Is this the Midoriya residence and are you Izuku Midoriya!

I looked to my right and saw a girl around my age carrying a cloth that was wrapped around something. She was wearing the demon slayer uniform with a little soot on it and it being unbuttoned showing her undershirt that was a muscle shirt. She had long pink dreads with yellow eyes.

Izuku: It is and I am. I assume you are the swordsmith.

???: Yep that's me. The name's Mei Hatsume and I am the one who forged your blade and all the other's of your same class. However, yours was the first one made and delivered. Now let's start the unsheathing so I can deliver the next one. I bet it's red!

Izuku: Okay. Follow me will do it in the living room my master should also be there. Eri would you like to watch?

Eri: Would I!

Izuku: Would you?

Eri: Would I!

Izuku: Ok.

Time skip to the living room

Everyone was kneeling around me while I knelt in the middle while holding the scabbard with sword in it. It was a simple black scabbard with the hand guard for the sword being a little sun with a yellow center and red going out.

Mei: Unsheathe already!

Eri: Yeah c'mon Dad!

Mei: 'Dad?!'

Izuku: Ok Ok....

I unsheathe it was a great make perfect with no blemishes but no color yet. I changed my grip and the sword slowly started changing to a pure black.

Mei: Black? I never have seen a black sword before. 'Actually I don't think I've heard of one either.'

Master: (Smiles) 'Perfect.' Just as I expected from you.

Eri: (Stars in the eyes) So COOL!!!

'Well master seems happy with the color so I probably don't have to worry about anything.'