Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Demon Slayer

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

Narrator POV

12:30 AM

Location: UA Arena

--

A portal opened followed by two figures falling out of it with the portal closing  not to long later. The two figures quickly stood up and went back to back as they tried to see into the darkness. Though they both noted that the outline of the area looked familiar.

???: Who am I with?

???: It's Katsumi. Is that you Izumi?

Izumi: Yeah. Any clue where we are?

Katsumi: Nope but the outlines look familiar.

Izumi: Screw this! Let's get out of here. We have to find the others.

Before either could move the stadium lights blasted on blinding both girls for a little bit. They wished they stayed blinded though after they saw the massacre in front of them. Bodies of slayers were all over the place, some in the stands, others in the grass next to the ring but one body shocked them the most that was on the other side of the ring.

Izumi and Katsumi: Aizawa-sensei!

The girls ran to the body as they got closer they noticed the slash marks and that some of his skin looked burnt. On instinct both girls jumped backwards as an explosion erupted where Aizawa's body was.

Both girls went into their stances with determination but their determination soon faded like the dust that revealed the one responsible for the massacre. Izumi's eyes widened with shock as her body also dropped it's guard in shock. Katsumi's guard also dropped as her eyes widened with disbelief and slowly released tears. Only red eyes with the kanji of Uppermoon 6 looked back with amusement.

--

*With Izuku*

???: So we finally meet Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to finally see you.

Izuku: I can't say I feel the same.

???: That's understandable.

Izuku: So are you going to start monologuing or are we fighting.

???: No need to rush my boy. Let me savor this because this will probably be the last time I fight a slayer.

Izuku: So your going to finally destroy the Corp.

???: Bingo! I mean you guys have just been boring not a single one of you is an actual challenge.

Izuku: Then why bother sending those moons to kill me?

???: So you figured that out. Simple really. I wanted my last fight to be glorious but in your previous state it wouldn't have even been fun.

Izuku: Why are you telling me anything?

???: Izuku, Izuku, Izuku. We both know this is the last conversation you'll have with anyone.

The figure started walking down the steps slowing revealing his business like suit that he was slowly taking off.

???: Walk with me. I want to get to know the last Sun Breather a little more.

Izuku followed seeing it as he couldn't do anything to him yet anyway. He had to stick to the plan and this walk will help.