Shadow Breathing

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia 

I only own the original characters and concepts

Shadow Breathing

Notable users: Mizuki Harada, Fumikage Tokoyami

Shadow Breathing was created by Mizuki Harada in the Modern Era with the technique being derived from Moon Breathing. When asked how she created it she said a guy with a weird mark on his face appeared in a dream. Shadow Breathing is the stealthiest and fastest technique out of all the breathing forms and has a weird thing that the darker the place the stronger the form. Unlike other techniques besides Sun Breathing, Shadow Breathing takes a heavy toll on the body with Mizuki usually sleeping for a couple of days after a high ranking mission. The nichrin blade for a Shadow Breather is pure black but has a grey edge of the blade. The current and only Shadow Hashira is Mizuki Harada with her Tsuguko being Fumikage Tokoyami. 

Shadow Breathing has 5 forms

1st form, A Dim Day. The user disappears into the shadows before appearing behind the enemy for a easy kill or hit.

2nd form, A Gloomy Overcast. As an attack nears the user they disappear as if they were shadow before the attacker gets either killed or injured by a horizontal strike, if injured they are attacked continuously from the shadows around (the user) until they disrupt the combo.

3rd form, Consuming Shade. User swings in circular motion in front of them making a wall of shadows which blocks all projectiles and attacks. The user can use the form to obscure the target's vision and escape.

4th form, Dusk. The user enters the shadows then strikes the opponents openings before going back to the shadows. They repeat this process until the enemy is dead or the combo is interrupted.

5th form. Abyss. The user continuously attacks the enemy never giving them a moment to breathe. As the attacks increase it becomes harder for the opponent to determine where the hit will land. It's as if the sword of the user becomes a shadow. They think they block the hit but the sword would waver as if it weren't there then they would get hit anyway. This continues until the opponent is dead. Side effect: could lead to exhaustion collapse or death.

A/N

I will make a poll soon for you guys to vote on what my next story will be, also request if you have an idea your to shy to write about yourself.