Ch.15 The Wedding

Disclaimer I Do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Just the story and the original characters

Narrator POV
Today is a beautiful day, it's a sunny morning, not to hot with a nice breeze. What more could someone ask for on their wedding. Oh a wedding day, a day full of nervousness, love and happiness and this one was no different. It was a Sunday morning at an old wedding venue with family and friends gathering for Izuku and Momo's matrimony. Enough about them let's see what the Groom and Bride are up to, I mean it's only a hour till game time.

With Izuku

Izuku can be seen in a changing room looking into a mirror with a frown. Izuku is wearing the good ole reliable, a black tuxedo. The other noticeable thing about him is that he is rocking his old green hair, he was going to dye it white again but his mom said she didn't want her grandkids to ask if they were adopted in the future. Izuku reluctantly agreed. Behind Izuku you can see his father Toshinori, his daughter Eri and his best man Hisoka. Hisoka and Izuku became best friends after the "incident". However, all of them look in worry at Izuku, because he looked lost right now.

"Dad are you ok? What's bothering you?" asked a worried Eri who was wearing a red strapless dress with a basket full of flower petals next to her. Izuku sighed before answering, "I think we should call off the wedding." whispered Izuku but everyone still heard him and gasped in response.

"Why Izuku did something happen between you guys?" asked Hisoka with clear surprise in his eyes. " No. It's just....Ever since the incident I can't help but feel that I'll just be dragging Momo into danger she doesn't need to be in." stated Izuku with clear conviction as he turned around to face them. "The Demon King wants me dead and he obviously has no problem bringing strangers into it. One day he will obviously go for my family and O already feel guilty enough for dragging Eri into this." stated Izuku who looked to the floor in shame as the others stared in pity all but one. Eri walked up to Izuku and slapped him.

"Never say that again!" shouted Eri in anger as Izuku held his cheek in shock. "Do you regret saving me that day!" shouted Eri again as her eyes tried to hold back tears. "Of course not! It's just-" defended Izuku until Eri punched him in the gut hard. "Then I don't regret having you as a Dad!" shouted Eri as she punched him again but not as hard. "Dad. When you started training me you told me the risk of being a slayer but I still trained. Because I wanted to be just like you so, I accepted the risks. Momo just the same, knew the risks when she became one." said Eri as she kept hitting Izuku but each one having less strength then the last until Eri just held her fists on Izuku while leaning on him. 

"Dad, we're slayers. We're not expected to live long so that's why we take risks. Momo took the risk of accepting you and you the same for her but that doesn't mean you should let fear stop you from being happy with her." said Eri as she hugged Izuku who instinctively hugged back with tears going down his cheeks. "What I'm trying to say Dad is, we don't live forever like those demons. We have fears, we have insecurities but we have each other; that's what makes us human, the ability to lean on each other when things get tough." said Eri as she hugged him tighter and Izuku couldn't help but smile down at his daughter. 

"Thank you Eri. Now let's clean that pretty face, I have to marry a beautiful woman."

With Momo

Momo was in a different changing room surrounded by all the girls of 1A who were a little heartbroken at first but got over it except two, her sisters, and her adoptive mother. She was staring into a mirror with big smile but if you looked closely you could see the doubt and worry in her eyes. She had her ponytail undone and let her jet-black hair loose with it in a wavy style. Her dress was pure white with it being the usual wedding dress. While all her bridesmaids wore red strapless like Eri.