Ch.19 The Plan

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and the Original Characters

--

23

*4 months after the Last Chapter*

Izuku POV

It hurts so much now. I can barely walk without my muscles feeling like they want to explode. My arms can barely lift a jug of milk. The fits are everyday now at least once a day. Plus blood starts to come out with the coughs making it harder to hide.

When I turn on the mark though, the pain goes away and my strength returns tenfold. I know though that it'll just kill me faster but the pain stops. Eri never leaves my side now and Momo thinks it's cute but wishes she helped her with her sister more.

Oh yeah it's a girl she is the most beautiful thing in the world. She has my green hair and eyes and these damn freckles. Her name is Momoko Midoriya, yes Momo named her but I still think it's beautiful.

You should have seen Izumi at that day, she looked like she was going to pass out from how much she was screaming in excitement. Oh I never told you, Izumi got engaged. No-one special in my opinion, just some pencil pusher at HQ but she loves him so I can't judge. Dad did almost kill him though.

*Sigh* Bakugo was let go after all, even though he cost us a hashira that we didn't need to lose. That damn Nezu stepped in and let him stay his ranks, God that pissed me off. Kendo took over as Fist Hashira so at least that good news. Oh Pony finally decided to go back to America. She couldn't handle the grief and that's ok but she's marked so I don't know how she'll be.

Ibara refused the Wood Hashira position saying she hasn't earned it even though Shinji said otherwise.

Nozomi wants to see me today. Master we're close to the endgame now. I pray that everyone is ready because I'm not. I'll be seeing you soon Master.

I slowly got up after putting out the candles. Eri quickly came to my side helping me the rest of the way up. I rubbed her head as we made our way home in silence. It didn't take long for us to get there. I held my hand out to Eri to tell her to stop which she quickly listened as she stared at me with a frown.

I quickly took a deep breath and let the warmth of the mark ease my pain allowing me to stand on my own. We quickly entered to see Momo breastfeeding Momoko. I went up to her and gave her a hug from behind that she easily leaned into while never taking her eyes off of Momoko.

Izuku: I have to see Nozomi in a little bit.

Momo: Why is something wrong?

Izuku: No I'm just going to check on her, I believe she doesn't have long.

Momo: Oh......tell her I said hello and wish her good health.

Izuku: Always. Eat dinner without me.

I slowly let go of Momo and made my way towards the door. Eri started to follow until I turned around.

Izuku: Eri stay with your mother and help her with Momoko.

Eri: But.....Ok I will.

Izuku: Thank you Eri.

I rubbed Eri's head and turned back around and made my way outside. As soon as I was a good distance from the house and next to a tree I let the mark go. I leaned into the tree as another fit came over me. After it was over I cleaned my bloody palm on the tree and continued on my way to HQ.

--

Narrator Pov

Izuku can be seen walking towards Nozomi's room. He stopped in front of it and went inside without knocking seeing Nozomi laying down with her daughter Aki kneeling next to her. Nozomi told me beforehand that  it was just going to be use three and no-one else.

Nozomi opened her dead eyes as I kneeled next to her. She reached her hand to me that I took with mine and gave her a gently squeeze that she tried to return but couldn't. Aki had tears leaking from her eyes as she watched her mom in such a pitiful state.

Nozomi: Izuku, I need to tell you the full plan and some secrets that you need to know.

Izuku: Then tell me Nozomi.

Nozomi: I'll tell you are secrets first. Listen as well Aki.

Aki: Ok mother.

Nozomi: Have you ever wondered why the demon king never walked up to HQ and just end us all. I mean he can walk in the sun.

Izuku: I-It never crossed my mind until now. Why?

Nozomi: My family has a friend from all the way back to the Taisho Period. He has a way of hiding things.

Izuku: That was over 200 years ago Nozomi, you can't mean?

Nozomi: Yes Izuku he is a demon. His name is Yushiro and he has been helping us since that failed attempt against the king at the time. His demon art allows him to put his blood on papers that hide things from demons. Those papers are all over are safehouses, HQ and even your estates.

Izuku: I see. But how does that help our plans?

Nozomi: Simple, I'm going to spread rumors of a cure for being a demon is finally made and take off the tags here. I know he has a demon to make portals so he most likely will send that demon to take care of me. I want you to be nearby with all the Hashira and their Tsuguko the demon would most likely send you to 'him'. That's where everything ends up on your shoulders.

Izuku: Nozomi! That's suicide! I do- I mean-can I even-

Nozomi: Calm down Izuku! I'm not done yet. I'm going to tell you everything about the demon king and how you will beat him. I know it's suicide but it needs to be done.

Izuku: .....

Nozomi: Now listen closely.

--

Izuku can be seen with a frown on his face as he left for home. In eight months the final battle will take place and it will either doom the world or end this madness once and for all. Izuku coughed lightly as slowly made his way home.

Izuku walked in seeing Momo asleep on the couch with Eri with them obviously waiting for him. Izuku smiled sadly as he laid down with them and went to bed.

'You can't beat him the normal way.'

End of Chapter

Modern Era Secrets

All of class 1A besides Bakugo and Shoto are already married or engaged. Making them both very bitter about it.

Izuku monitors the hashira and the people he has worked with to make sure they don't or have developed the mark.

Aki loves sweet candy but sometimes is embarrassed to ask for it but Nozomi still gives her plenty.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but this is obviously the beginning of the end. So get ready and If I do finish this early then I will begin the first chapters for the Poll leaders. Have a Merry Christmas. Also look up the meaning of Momoko's name trust me it's cute.

Next Chapter-  Ch.20 Stick to the Plan