Fist Breathing

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the plot and the Original Characters

Fist Breathing/Rampage Breathing

Notable Users: Takeo Kimoto and Itsuka Kendo

Fist Breathing or Rampage Breathing called by some is probably the weakest and the strongest Breathing technique depending on situations. Created by Takeo and released to demon slayer schools so it could get taught he was inspired by the strength of Stone Users and martial arts. Derived from Stone Breathing, Fist Breathing requires immense strength, durability and every other method to survive. It is a very dangerous technique due to required closeness in order for it to be effective.

Fist Breathing uses two gauntlets on each hand that are made of nichrin metal that turns gold with Fist users. They have two modes crush and slash with a flick of hand it can be changed between the two. Crush releases metal spikes on the knuckles enabling easier bruiser tactics, while Slash releases a long blade from the top the forearm that is meant slicing.

Fist Breathing consists of 12 forms.

1st form, Crush, Clap of Pain - The user brings both gauntlets to the side of the target's head crushing it completely for weaker demons or severely damaging it.

2nd form, Crush, Devasting Hook - The user throws a right or left hook at the target's head either destroying it or damaging it. However if it's dodged the user can punish by destroying a limb with the other hand.

3rd form, Crush, Wear Down - The user throws a barrage of punches at the target at all portions of their body. Usually just breaks bones or if they are weaker demons it could just straight up kill them.

4th form, Crush, Overhead Crusher - The user either throws a overhead punch with either hand at the head or they can clasp both hands together and bring it down on the target's head.

5th form, Crush, Unwavering - The user enters a passive state, the more damage they take or block makes their next attack stronger. Stay active until they change modes or lose focus. You can tell they enter this state through the golden glow around them.

6th form, Crush, Straight Destruction - The starts a six combo attack, beginning with right straight to the face, overhead left punch to the shoulder turning into a spinning backhand with right hand to the head, hook with the left as the turn finishes and ends with a clapping of the head with both hands. Recommended to be in the passive state.

7th form, Slash, Scissor Cut - The user goes into a x guard and then slash outwards at the opponent's neck.

8th form, Slash, Ocular Stab - The user stabs the enemy in the eye just to piss them off.

9th form, Slash, Achilles Killer - The user either slides by or under the opponent and cut the both or one of the Achilles tendons. To incapitate them for a little.

10th form, Slash, Kick - When the user is in a bind they improvise and kick the enemy usually a low blow.

11th form, Slash, Tireless - The user activates a new passive. Basically the longer they are uninterrupted while performing a combo the stronger the next hit becomes and becomes stronger with each attack. Lasts until they change modes or the combo is interrupted. Can tell with the reddish glow around the user.

12th form, Slash, The Finale - The user starts a four combo attack. They start by swinging upwards with a right cutting of a enemies arm, then use a the left for a slash at the neck, then stab them in the neck with the right and leave the gauntlet there, it ends with the user slashing the stuck gauntlet with the left forcing it through.