Ch.14 Massacre

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia, I only own the plot and Original characters.

Disclaimer Mature Content in this Chapter you have been warned

Guide to my symbol things

" Hi"- statements or people talking

' gbdjab'- Thoughts

" i   "- Narration and locations

Italics- Thoughts and the name of a form

Also there in bold because I thought it would be easier to read in a paragraph. If it's not tell me and I'll stop doing that.

Narrator Pov

2 weeks after the proposal

9:30 AM

It didn't take long for Izuku to get the next call for a moon. He would have preferred to stay with Momo a little longer but he needed to get this done. Izuku can be seen jumping from rooftop to rooftop to the meeting location which is a High School that is still in use. The report said that there might be a moon hiding among the students or the staff. With this moon being immune to the sun, rare but not impossible. Ever since the Demon King became immune every once in awhile a demon gets that lucky trait. Any demon blood art is unknown and Izuku will be working with Mizuki Harada, the Shadow Hashira and Hisoka Nakayama, the Stone Hashira. Hisoka was a extremely tall man by Japanese standards standing at 6'5 with brown curly hair and green eyes, he unlike the other hashira didn't wear a haori but just a uniform. Mizuki had wavy jet black hair that had grey tips and black eyes, she wore a hexagon style haori with a black base and dark grey lining. Izuku however has not worked with these slayers before so he is a little nervous.

 Izuku arrived in the front of the school and watched in amusement as the Stone and Shadow Hashira were hoarded by fans and students of said school. 'Ah the beauty of not existing.' thought Izuku with a smirk on his face that quickly got noticed by Hisoka from the corner of his eye. "Oh Midoriya-san come join us we were just about to meet the principal!" shouted Hisoka which caused half of the fans to rush Izuku questioning him on how he knows the hashira. 'Well played Stone, well played.' thought Izuku as he was consumed by the crowd with Hisoka laughing loudly and Mizuki just standing there....just standing there?

A minute later

After the crowd finally dispersed with students going to class and civilians going about their day. We can see the slayers standing together waiting for one of them to break the ice. "Hello we didn't really get to know each other before, the name's Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you." said Izuku to Mizuki and Hisoka who were silently grateful he broke the ice. I mean Hisoka and Mizuki have worked together before but it's usually very awkward or just straight business. "Hello Midoriya-san, it's nice to meet you also the name's Hisoka Nakayama and this is Mizuki Harada she doesn't talk much. However, I will be honest with ya, I still have my doubts about you so let's see what you can do." said Hisoka while Mizuki just stared at them with a blank face. "I see, well I won't let you down. Let's go see this principal." said Izuku with enthusiasm which Hisoka returned with nod and followed Izuku inside. Mizuki continued to stand there.....she's still standing there?

Mizuki meanwhile that whole time was panicking inside her head on how to respond to Izuku's hello. As you may have guessed by now Mizuki is extremely shy and has a hard time communicating with people especially men which is why she usually does joint missions with the female hashiras. 'OK play it cool Mizuki just say hello back, but what if they think my voice is weird? No, come on do it coward! Don't disappoint, Master and Inko-senpai!' shouted Mizuki in her head as she tried to hype herself up. "h-hell-o-o my n-nam-ee is Miz-Mizuki, ni-nice to me-ee-t you." stuttered Mizuki to no-one, when no-one responded Mizuki looked up and saw no-one was there. She turned around and saw Hisoka and Izuku walking into the school. 'They left me behind!' shouted Mizuki in her head as anime tears fell from her eyes along with her soul leaving her body out of embarrassment.