Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Izumi Pov

Monday 7:00am

I was dressed and ready for UA. I was wearing  my uniform which just consists of the standardized demon slayer uniform with a white haori that had a kanji on the back like dad's but my said 'death' instead of peace. 

I headed out to start walking because it was a good distance to UA but not to far. I told my friends I wanted to walk on my own today and that I would meet them class. 'I wonder what Izuku would have worn as his uniform? No stop that Izumi he isn't here. he isn't here....'

15 minutes later at UA

I made it to UA but I just couldn't enter I always wanted to go here but the problem is. I wanted to go here with Izuku. So what's the point of going now?*slap* I didn't know it but subconsciously slapped myself I know Izuku wouldn't want me to give up my dream because of that. So, I started making my way to class. I think it was called 1-A.

Izuku's Pov

15 minutes ago

I was saying goodbye to Eri and Master. Master was wishing me good luck and to always stay alert. Eri was crying and telling me to come back safe. I promised her I'll be fine and that I will comeback with a candy apple. That calmed her down a little and said good luck. 

I was told to investigate an abandoned warehouse in the kamino district. Reports of missing people and sightings of multiple demons in the area. All victims had Marechi blood and the demons were all bird like in appearance.  It will probably take a couple hours to get there. I better get going. 

Back to Izumi

Izumi Pov

I walked into the class room and saw all the survivors from the selection except that hooded guy which is weird since he was the top survivor at the selection according to the proctors and class started in a minute. I walked over to my friends greeting them. Katsuki was wearing the uniform but he left the top unbuttoned and he was wearing a orange haori with little explosions on it, Katsumi was wearing the same thing but had her uniform buttoned, Shoka was wearing a uniform with the skirt leggings instead and her haori was half-half with the right side being Ice blue and the left being a fire red, and Shoto was wearing the uniform with same them for haori instead it just being reversed of Shoka's. The teacher soon walked in, I think his name was Aizawa.

Aizawa: My name is Shota Aizawa. I am your Homeroom and Combat Teacher. It looks like everyone is here so we can start with introductions.

I was confused wasn't there still that hooded guy and it seemed like everyone else was too. A girl with a spiky ponytail was the one to voice there concern first.

Ponytail: Um Aizawa-sensei? What about Midoriya? He isn't here yet.

Aizawa: Oh yes him. He will not be attending UA due to reasons that are above my paygrade and the principal's as well.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Momo: H-HOW COME?

Katsuki: DOES THAT EXTRA THINK HE'S BETTER THEN ME!? 

Izumi: 'Something's up what could be so important that it's even above the principal?'

Ochaco: 'He told me he wasn't going to come but he didn't say why. All he kept saying was that he wasn't allowed too. But I trust him so I didn't push.'