Wood Breathing

Disclaimer I Do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Just the story and the original characters

Wood Breathing

Notable Users: Shinji Nishiya and Ibara Shiozaki

Wood Breathing was developed in the Modern Era by Shinji after he came across old notebooks from the Taiho Period written by a old hashira that specialized in poison. Inspired Shinji began the creation of Wood Breathing.

Wood Breathing uses different poisons in its six forms each one doing a different effect on the opponent. Wood Breathing requires quick and agile movements along with the necessary strength to decapitate. The wood users swords are brown in color at the edge with Ibara's being pure brown. They swap out the poisons by sheathing their blade every time they do a different form or the same form. Wood Breathing is derived from Insect Breathing and Water Breathing.

Wood Breathing consists of six forms

1st form, Saplings of Rejuvenation - The user constantly slashes the target with each successful hit slowly draining the stamina of the demon. The stamina is drained by a poison that ages a demon considerably. However, due to the movement of the form the user gains stamina back.

2nd form, Wisteria Collapse - The user swings three times at the opponent with the first two hitting the legs and the final hitting the neck. The sword is coated with Wisteria poison so even if they don't behead them the poison would finish the job.

3rd form, Numbing Bark Thrust - The user uses 5 thrust attacks each one hitting a different limb with the final thrust struck at the neck. So arms , legs then neck. The sword is coated with a paralysis poison that slowly kills nerves giving the user enough time for a easy beheading.

4th form, Blinding Thorns - The user backflips over the opponent and slashes the back of the head hitting the optic lobe. The user's sword is covered with a poison that destroys the nerves in the brain effectively blinding the opponent.

5th form, Timber - The user slashes at the arms, legs, or neck to cut them off. Their blade is coated with a poison that doubles the pain the enemy feels effectively torturing the demon before they die.

6th form, Forest of Hell - The user starts a ten combo attack with their blade covered in a poison that will make the enemy feel like they are burning alive. The combo starts with a vertical downward slash into a uppercut slash into the chest, then a backflip slash at the nape of the neck, land and slash the back of the knee, spin and slash the front of the other knee, stabbed through the ribs, spin the blade and swing it out upwards, monk cut across the chest, a spinning slash at the throat, and finally jumping downward slash at the neck. (Meant to torture the demon.)