Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and the Original Characters

--

12:30 AM

Location: Abandoned Subway

Narrator POV

--

Three figures fell out of a portal with it quickly closing. They quickly stood up and looked around and instantly recognized the subway. Since this was the place he/their father earned his hashira title. The three quickly identified each other before turning down the tunnel when they heard footsteps. Enji, Shoka, and Shoto Todoroki stared down the tunnel as it slowly illuminated with a blue glow.

When the glow finally arrived at the end of the tunnel, the three stared in disbelief at what they were seeing. His white hair had some patches of black in it making it look like soot. His haori was all but burned away by the blue flames on his body. His sword was out covered in blue flames. However, his teal marked eyes stared at them with malice causing them to doubletake at the number five.

All: Touya?

Dabi: It's Dabi now. Master wants you dead father so It will happen.

Shoka: Why Touya?

Dabi: It's Dabi! You should blame the old man. He should have just retired and I wouldn't be here.

Enji: Is that why your doing this Touya? FOR A STUPID TITLE!

Dabi: IT'S DABI!

Dabi: Flame Breathing: First form, Unknowing Fire

Dabi rushed at high speeds towards Shoka to kill her but Enji blocked the strike causing Dabi to growl in annoyance. Enji countered with a overhead causing Dabi to block, this initiated a clash between the two with Enji slightly winning. Frustrating Dabi even more causing the flames on him to slightly flare up. Shoto and Shoka watched with shock still on their faces but Shoto was the first to narrow his eyes.

Shoto: Come on Shoka! We have to help!

Shoka: right.

Dabi flared his fire forcing Enji to retreat. Dabi then extended his left hand to Shoto and released a jet of blue fire at him.

Shoto: Flame Breathing: Fourth form, Blooming Flame Undulation

Shoto blocked the fire causing Dabi to groan in annoyance not noticing Shoka falling down onto him. As she had her sword above her head ready to strike down.

Shoka: Ice Breathing: Second form, Icicle Crash

Dabi instinctively raised his sword just in time to block Shoka's attack. Before Dabi could take advantage of the vulnerable Shoka. Enji shoulder tackles Dabi back but it forced Enji to take off his haori since it caught on fire. The three slayers stood shoulder to shoulder as they narrowed their eyes at their fa-former family member. The two sides quickly clashed again.

--

1:30 AM

Location: Unknown

*With Izuku*

The two foes walked the halls as the king had long abandoned his suit and tie in the hall. There hasn't been much talking between the two besides the king asking Izuku simply conversation starters but Izuku either didn't answer or gave one word responses. The pair stopped in front of a wooden carved door that the king just kicked open breaking it completely. Izuku sweat dropped at the action but knew the king didn't care.