Ch.16 Untouchable

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Just the plot and Original Characters

Narrator POV

1 month after the wedding, they didn't have a honeymoon

Izuku can be seen walking in the woods, his destination a old research lab that has long been abandoned. Why is he going there? Simple, Lowermoon 1 was spotted entering by their recon drones. Izuku this time will be working with the Flower and Flame hashira with the Flame hashira the only one taking their Tsuguko. Izuku has had minimal interaction with the two hashira even when they attend the same meetings now. They don't ignore him it's just that they never have something to talk about with Izuku and vice versa.

A couple minutes later Izuku saw the entrance of the lab but he also saw Asami Hashibira the Flower Hashira messing with a butterfly with a small smile as she leaned against a nearby tree. She was wearing the haori that all Flower Hashira have worn since the Taisho Era with a dark pink demon slayer uniform. She had semi long hair in a ponytail that turned blue at the tips, her ponytail was held in place by a blue butterfly pin. Her eyes were two different colors one green, one blue.  She turned her head to Izuku as he arrived giving him a small smile.

"Hello Hashibira-san, I hope I'm not late." called out Izuku as he stopped a couple feet away from Asami. "Not at all Midoriya-san. I Just arrived and were still waiting for Todoroki-Sama and his Tsuguko." said Asami as she continued to mess with the butterfly before it flew away. Izuku nodded as he sat down on a rock not far from the entrance. A couple minutes later Izuku saw two figures walk up the hill towards the entrance. It was Enji Todoroki the Flame Hashira with his son/Tsuguko Toya Todoroki.

Enji Todoroki was wearing the Flame Hashira cloak with a dark blue uniform. He had sort spikey hair that was faded at the edge. He had an uninterested look on his face. Touya Todoroki was just wearing a pure white haori with the normal demon uniform, he looked angry as soon as he saw Izuku. He has white messy hair with the same eyes as his father. "Ah good morning Todoroki-san." called out Izuku with a grin but all he got was a grunt in response.

"Who the hell are you! This is an important mission we don't have time to waste with a weakling! Get the hell out of here and leave it to the strong!" snarled Touya at Izuku who looked like he could careless about what he was saying. "I think you should watch your son's mouth Todoroki-sama or he might lose a tongue talking to a Hashira like that." said Asami with a small frown directed at Touya who looked shocked at the news of Izuku being a Hashira. Enji gave Touya a glare that quickly shut up Touya who clenched his fist in frustration. "Well let's head inside to finish these Lower's" said Izuku as he jumped up from his rock and started walking towards the entrance followed by the rest.

"Do we know it's art at least." asked Touya with attitude towards Izuku who was almost at the door. "Nope." replied Izuku with a grin as he opened the door before it went away with the introduction of the smell of rotting flesh. That was enough evidence that demon lived there at least. The 1st and only floor on the surface was just a lobby with a elevator that obviously only went down. The slayers packed into the elevator and saw that there was a total of six floors with five underground. "Ok to make this faster let's have each one of us search a floor. Touya-san take the second floor, Hashibira-san take the third, Todoroki-san take the fourth and I'll handle the fifth. After we each search our floor we meet back inside the elevator and head to the sixth together. Good plan?" asked Izuku which everyone quickly nodded in response besides Touya who huffed in annoyance. "If you come across the moon call for backup and we'll come help." added Enji where everyone nodded in understanding.