Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My hero Academia

I only own the plot and the original characters

--

Location: unknown

Time: 12:30 AM

Narrator POV

A portal opened dumping two bodies right on top of each other making a loud thump. The two figures groaned in pain as they laid sprawled together. The portal soon closed leaving the two in want looked like a well in furnished Dojo. One pushed the other off due to already knowing who it was and surveyed their surroundings. The other slowing got up holding their head.

???: Master your so mean..

Hikaru: Shut up Denki, I'm not in the mood.

Denki remembered what happened earlier and what she meant to him. Denki looked away from his master with a sad look as he had met her several times due to his closeness with Hikaru.

Denki: right...I'm Sorry.

Hikaru: *sigh* It's okay Denki. I'm just frustrated right now.

???: Then let me help you vent it out!

Denki and Hikaru barely had time to react before the center of the Dojo exploded with dust after something landed there. They could see eyes in the dust as slowly cleared revealing a man that looked fairly normal white man with semi short messy black hair. He wore a martial artist white Gi that had a black belt around his waist holding it together. However, the two slayers only saw his yellow eyes that read Upper 4.

???: Yo, the names Senshi. The old bastard wants you dead, so you don't interrupt his playtime. Let's have a good fight.

Senshi nodded at them with a sad smile as he entered a ready stance. The two slayers surprised by the humanity the demon showed nodded there heads in return as they also entered a stance. Senshi face slowly turned sad as he pulled two daggers out that the slayers instantly recognize as nichrin but they have never seen a such a bright silver on one though. Senshi then put the blades in a underhand grip in front of him as if he was doing a prayer before raising and slamming his foot down.

Senshi: Ocular Field

A orange circle appeared around the Dojo as well as an orange tint around Senshi's blades. However, the orange glow slowly dissipated as if it never happened. Denki and Hikaru narrowed their eyes scanning their surroundings but noticed no noticeable changes. Senshi didn't give them anymore time to think as he became a blur striking at the two who barely blocked the hits.

Senshi focused on Hikaru as they continued to clash with neither one making any real hits. Senshi would go for a stab but Hikaru parried and went for a slash but got blocked with the offhand. Denki saw his chance to strike so he readied a form.

Denki: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Godspeed

As the blade neared the back of Senshi's neck, he quickly avoided it by breaking his neck to the side in an awkward angle and swinging to his side nicking Denki in the side barely cutting his uniform. Denki landed next to Hikaru as he checked his side to make sure he was good, as Senshi popped his neck back into place. 

The two slayers nodded to each other as they separated and surrounded Senshi on his right and left. Senshi raised his brow but he already knew what was coming.

Denki and Hikaru: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Sixfold

Twelve flashes of lights bounced around the room all aimed at Senshi who stayed in the same position. However, Senshi looked like a blur as he moved his whole upper body so fast it looked like a blur even to the Thunder Users. As the last flashes came towards him at the same time to his front and back, Senshi jumped in the air and did a spinning double kick sending both slayers into opposite walls.