Ch.0 History

Disclaimer: I don't own demon slayer or My hero academia. Also slight spoilers for demon slayer.

Narrator Pov:

The final battle against the Demon King could only be described with one word, failure. Sure all the uppermoons were slayed but almost all the hashira and good portion of Corp itself were killed and the demon king escaped. Due to the scale of the battle though the Japanese government and it's people recognized that demons were in fact real.

Due to the demon king escaping, the number of demons increased including the strength of them. As a result the government pumped a lot of money into the Demon Slayer Corp and officially recognized them as an part of the Japanese military, which increased the membership from only being in the hundreds to the tens of thousands. Academies were made to help train the new recruits different breathing techniques some being from the core branches(Flame, Water, Stone, Thunder, and Wind) and others from the extended branches.

As time passed becoming a demon slayer became more mainstream to the point if you didn't become on you were considered weak, demon meat, or a waste of space. The one thing everyone wanted to be though was a hashira, the strongest of the demon slayers. The only way to become a hasihra though was to kill one of the twelve moon or a 100 demons and be at the rank of Kinoe (A/n increased the amount due to the life expectancy increase). So, usually there aren't a lot of hashira.

Centuries have passed since the final battle and along the way advancement in technology have taken place. The only constants that remain in the world are nichirin blades are still the only effective means to kill a demon besides the sun. Also the demon slayer uniform itself are still mostly the same besides slight upgrades to the fabric itself to make it stronger. They no longer use crows but instead phones for communication. For this period of time the population consists of around 90% being a demon slayer, former demon slayer, or had the training but didn't make the cut. Due to the increase in strength in humans, demons are almost tripled in strength since the Final Battle with increase in numbers.

The 12 Hashiras(In order of strongest to weakest)

1.  Enji Todoroki(Flame Hashira)- uses flame breathing which consists of nine forms. Became a hashira after killing a lower moon 4.  Taught flame breathing by the last Rengoku, carries the legacy. Good father but twins are still cold towards him due to him always working. Appearance- wears the flame hashira haori. Tsuguko- Toya Todoroki. Age-45 Sword- flamelike design on the edge with a black body. (Endeavor)

2. Hikaru Agatsuma(Thunder Hashira)- uses thunder breathing which consists of seven forms. Became a hashira after reaching kinoe and killing a hundred demons. Family lineage of thunder users. Appearance- 5'10 lean man with golden eyes and short black hair(like zenitsu's)which has yellow tips, wears a yellow haori with triangles on it. Tsuguko- Denki Kaminari. Age-29 Sword- yellow with lightning streaks through it. (OC)

3. Toshinori Yagi(Wind Hashira)- uses wind breathing which consists of nine forms. Became a hashira after killing a lowermoon 6. Learned wind breathing from the old wind hashira. Appearance- wears a white haori with the kanji of peace on the back(和). Tsuguko- Izumi Yagi.(Former- Izuku Yagi) Age-49 Sword-Green edge with black body (AllMight)

4. Rei Todoroki(Ice Hashira)- uses ice breathing which consists of 6 forms. Became hashira after becoming Kinoe and killing 100 demons. Developed ice breathing after learning water breathing from the former water hashira. Married to Enji and has 5 kids. Appearance- middle aged woman with long white hair usually in a ponytail wearing a ice blue haori. Sword is also ice blue. Tsuguko-none. Age- 41 (MHA)