Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Izuku Pov

It's been about three days since I had my date with Momo and we already planned another one for next week. Maybe I'll take her to the aquarium or something. Anyway I got call about a demon moon candidate and tasked with killing it with another slayer. I guess Nozomi was preparing me for when I have to work with the hashira. However, she never said who it was though.

The report said though this demon ran with a tribe so maybe around 30 or so demons, located in a abandoned apartment complex. I landed on a buildings roof across from the complex with this being the meeting spot. My partner isn't here yet so I might as well just wait for them. I wonder what's holding them up.

30 minutes later, 4PM

I was cleaning my blade when I heard some feet land. I looked up and saw a woman with short periwinkle hair, blue eyes, and a cute face. She was wearing a teal haori with a slightly mint green demon slayer uniform with a skirt. If I remember correctly she is my mom's Tsuguko, I think I saw her at my original Tsuguko orientation but we never talked. She had a curvy figure wait can I say that anymore. I mean me and Momo are dating right? My internal struggle was interrupted by the new arrival.

???: Hello, you must be my partner for this mission! The name is Nejire Hado, rank Kinoe, and the Tsuguko for the Aura Hashira! So, what's your name?!Whatbreathingdoyouuse?Whatrankareyou?Areyoustrong?Howoldareyou?Haveyoubeenwaitinglong?Areyousingle?

Izuku:.....What?

Nejire: Hey, Hey were you even listening to me? Now that's just rude.

Izuku: I'm sorry. Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya. I use Sun Breathing. I'm a Kinoe too. I think so. I'm 20 years old. I've only been here for about 30 minutes or so. No I'm taken, I think. How about we head inside before it gets dark.

Nejire: (Mutter) Damn he was hot too. I wonder if she will share nah questions for another time. I wonder if he's gay.

Izuku: Um, Hado-san?

Nejire: Oh yes let's head inside. 'Remember Nejire never again.'

Inside the complex

I could tell Hado took her job very seriously because unlike before where she wouldn't stop asking questions. Now she hasn't said a single word to the point I though she got put under a blood demon art for a second. I was leading the advancement you can tell demon's live here due to the dried up blood everywhere and the horrid smell. In front of us five doors were kicked down with a demon coming out of each door. I was about to draw my sword to kill them but someone beat me to it.

"Aura Breathing: First form, A Soothing End"

Nejire was across the hall in a kneeing crouch with her sword extended to the right. Which for some reason was blue like a water user's. All the demon's heads slowly slid off their necks before turning to dust. I barely got my sword halfway before she killed them all. I was pretty confident in my speed but she was on a whole different level. She got up and started to put her sword back in her sheathe which I noticed that her sword turned back into a normal steel color. Weird.

All she did was continue walking without even waiting for me or even look back to make sure she did the job right. However, I've felt this feeling from a person before, I think my mother would get like this when a stray dog would get to close. Like she was trying to protect me, but why? We're demon slayers we can take care of ourselves. What happened to her that makes her like this.