Beast Breathing

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

Only the Original characters and the Plot

Beast Breathing

Notable Users: Inosuke Hashibira, Rumi Usagiyama, and Pony Tsunotori

Beast Breathing was made in the Taisho Period by Inosuke Hashibira in the mountains. Inosuke made the technique completely by himself with no outside knowledge of Breathing techniques which is extremely impressive. Beast Breathing uses two chipped swords in a dual wielding pattern which is also unique to the technique. The user must have a enhanced sense of touch and flexibility to properly use the forms. Unknown to Inosuke is that he accidently derived his technique from Wind Breathing. 

The Flower and Beast Breathing have been taught by the Hashibira family since the Taisho Period though not the strongest techniques both are very effective. The color for Beast Breathers is a indigo gray which can only be truly seen in a darker area. The Former Beast Hashira was Rumi Usagiyama and the Tsuguko is Pony Tsunotori.

 The Former Beast Hashira was Rumi Usagiyama and the Tsuguko is Pony Tsunotori

Beast Breathing consists of eleven forms. Fangs = forms

1st fang, Pierce - The user stabs both swords into the opponents neck.

2nd fang, Slice - The user unleashes a double slash with their blades in a x shape cut

3rd fang, Devour - The user unleashes multiple simultaneous horizontal slashes at a targets neck.

4th fang, Slice 'n' Dice - The user delivers multiple diagonal slashes at the enemy.

5th fang, Crazy Cutting - The user slices everything around them.

6th fang, Palisade Bite - The user releases simultaneous slashes with both swords  in both directions that collide.

7th fang, Spatial Awareness - Only usable by the ones that have enhanced senses. The user extends both arms out and uses their senses to detect enemies or find a enemies weakness by feeling for disturbances in the air. (How the hell did Inosuke come up with that name.)

8th fang, Explosive Rush - The user charges at the opponent at high speeds while swinging their sword.

9th fang, Extending Bendy Slash - Only for the very flexible users. The user purposefully dislocates their arm while swinging to increase their range of attack however they can only attack once.

10th fang, Whirling Fangs - The user rapidly spins their blades in a circular motion to block incoming attacks.

SUDDEN THROWING ATTACK - The user just throws their swords at the opponent.

A/N

Love you guys.