Ch.25 The Power of Greed

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Demon Slayer

I only own the plot and the original characters

--

*Narrator Pov*

*12:30 Am*

*Location: Downtown Tokyo*

A portal opened dropping the remaining hashira and slayers down. The slayers quickly realized where they were and ordered the civilians to evacuate. The citizens recognized the slayers and quickly followed the order. Toshinori huffed as he looked to the others. Nejire looked nervous, while Kirishima looked pumped , Tokoyami had a passive stare and finally his fellow hashira Hisoka looked troubled. Toshi sat onto of a car since he knew that something will come for them.

Hisoka sat across from him with a face showing that he thought the same thing. Nejire started stretching while leaning on a lamppost, Tokoyami started to mediate and Kirishima sat with his master. Noone had to say anything since they knew or just felt what was going to happen soon. They knew that most of them or all of them were going to die.

*10 minutes later*

The slayers felt a chill down their spine causing them to all jump away from where they were, barely avoiding a giant air blast that leveled a good chunk of the street. The slayers landed and stared at a man that was slowly walking towards them. A man in a bloody buisness suit walked towards them with a smug look, he had a green  nichrin sword on his shoulder. His red eyes had the kanji for Upper 2 which complimented his white messy hair. He had pearly white teeth and a face that was extremely handsome.

???: Good day. I'm going to kill you.

The slayers went into stances with clear anxiousness on their faces, all except one. Toshi however felt only rage as a stared at the moon. The demon that killed his master. The moon gave Toshi a second glance before making a surprised face that quickly turned into a crazed grin.

???: Master must be giving us early birthday gifts. I mean another Wind Hashira lands right on my lap. It has to be my birthday right?

Toshi gritted his teeth as images of his master bleeding out kept crossing his mind. The moon grew amused at Toshi as he watched Toshi get mad. The moon took his sword off his shoulder and stuck it into the ground before clapping with a smug look. 

???: Congratulations Toshinori, you will be the twentieth Wind Hashira I've killed since the Taisho period. In a row too, I mean I killed your master's master, and the one before that one and the one before that one. Well....you get the picture. Anyways, I got keep that promise and the streak....no hard feelings.

Toshi: Wind Breathing: First form, Dust Whirlwind Cutter

Toshi charged at the moon with hate in his eyes. However, as the spinning attack got closer to the moon, he just scoffed at the attempt. The moon raised his hand blocking the attack a full yard away from him. As if the air itself stopped him, the moon flexed it's hand causing Toshi to be sent back hard into the floor. The slayers quickly surrounded him in a circle pattern to stop the moon from escaping which the moon nodded his head in disappointment then chuckled.

???: Anyways the names Dorobo and the boss wants you lot dead. Now prostrate yourself and die.

Dorobo picked up his sword out of the ground as Nejire and Kirishima tried their luck at Dorobo.

Nejire: Aura Breathing: First form, A Soothing End

Kirishima: Stone Breathing:  Second form, Upper Smash