Ch.28 Epilogue

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the plot and the Original Characters

Thank you for reading this story

--

Narrator Pov

*1 week after the true final battle*

Thousands of banquets of  white flowers lined the street leading towards downtown Tokyo. The final death count was close to 100,000. Mourners could be seen following the flower trail as they made their way for a national funeral service. Though people were glad that demons were gone, they couldn't hold their grief towards the fallen. The Corp was disbanded not only because the  demons were gone but the whole foundation of it was already destroyed, the leader was dead along with all her hashira.

In the center of downtown stood a statue with thousands of pictures on an altar in front of it. The statue was of the sun showing that light will always overcome the darkness. The sun was pure gold with the names of all the fallen written on it. Under and around the sun was thousands of pictures of the fallen, each picture had a black frame and white ribbon around the top. They were laid on four rows with each row being full of people of a different rank. The bottom row was the civilians, the second was slayers, the third was the hashira and at the top was a picture of Nozomi.

The remnants of Class 1A/ the last survivors of UA were in the front of the service. Ochaco stared sadly at the pictures of her mother and lov....best friend. Next to her stood Eri who was tightly holding Ochaco's hand, she was crying as she stared at the picture of her father but her face was completely emotionless as she cried. The 14 year old Eri came alone as Momo refused to come to the service which greatly pissed Ochaco and Izumi off. Everyone was wearing their black kimonos as the service began.

*4 years later*

A 18 year old Eri could be seen holding two bags as she walked out of her home with a scowl. Momo walked away from the door with a angry look as she turned her back on her daughter. A 4 year old Momoko chased after Eri and grabbed her skirt trying to stop her. Eri stopped and looked down on the 4 year old with a sad smile.

Momoko: Big sis, where are you going? Why is Mom angry?

Eri knelt down and put her hand on the child's head ruffling the green messy hair.

Eri: I'm sorry Momoko. I just can't be around your mother anymore. But remember two things Momoko while I'm gone. That I love you and our father loves us.

Momoko nodded as Eri got up and walked away. That was the last time Eri ever saw her family.

*12 years later*

A 16 year old greened haired teenage girl could be seen arguing with a older woman at the dinner table. While a 15 year old boy with black hair sat next to his mother while staring at his sister with a disapproving look.

Momoko: TELL ME ABOUT MY FATHER!

Momo: NO AND THAT'S FINAL! HE WAS A DEADBEAT AND DID NOTHING FOR THIS FAMILY!

Momo clenched her fist as she almost cracked the glass of wine she was drinking. The eigth one of the day.

Momoko: IF HE WAS DEADBEAT HOW THE HELL DO WE HAVE THIS ESTATE! YOU DON'T EVEN WORK!

*slap*

Momoko fell to the floor with a thud as she grasped her cheek. Momo could be seen with a extended hand showing she was the one that hit her. The boy just shook his head in disappointment as his sister got up and walked away.