Chapter 4 | The opening

After arriving home, i quickly change my outfit because blood and white clothes is not a good combination. I also take the wig off and throw the lenses in the garbage.

I take a quick shower so my tattoos are visible, much better feeling like myself again and not a copy of the original.

After skimming trough my closet I find the perfect outfit, completely in leather so the blood will come of easy. I take one last look in the mirror and damn I look like a bad bitch, but I am one so... yh.

Even though I wanna take as much time as i want with this I can't because tomorrow is the opening and I need enough sleep for it

I walk over to the elevator and scan my hand to take me down to the basement.

Once there the guards take me to the cell they put him and i scan my hand again to enter.

When I enter to guy looks up and looks like he seen a ghost, I mean I am one to most people cause they' e only heard about me but can you make it any more obvious?

"Well hello there, remember me?"

"N-No, I've never seen you in my life."

A humourless laugh escapes my mouth.

"Now you're lying again, haven't I made it clear earlier this day that I don't like it when people lie to me?"

I watch as realisation and shock becomes visible on his face.

"Y-you're the boss from earlier today?"

"Bingo correct"

"But she had blonde hair and brown eyes."

"Well you see there is something like a wig and lenses but I mean I understand why you didn't think of that because you were also dumb enough to get caught earlier today. So back to my question from earlier today who do you work for?"

"I can't say, otherwise they'll kill me."

Now this I find really funny, like does he really think I won't kill him.

"Well Chèri you'll die either way so what's it gonna be the easy way or the hard way which is obviously the fun way at least for me."

"I'm not saying anything."

Okay so the hard way it is, I love my job sometimes. I snap my fingers and not even a minute later a guard enters with a cart with knives and other things on it.

I look over at the man who is tied to the chair, fear is written all over his face, oh I love this part. I stand up and walk to the cart and take a butcher knife off of it. I mean you gotta start good right? I walk over to the man and stand in front of him

"So we're going to play a little game one of my favourites. I ask a question and if you answer and I feel like it's the right answer then you can keep your fingers if you don't answer or I feel like you're lying say bye bye to your finger. Fun right, well now that the rules are clear let's start. So first question again who do you work for?"

"I'm not telling you anything you're just bluffing."

Oh now this is fun he is dumber then I thought. I start laughing like a maniac and he is about to piss himself just because I'm laughing.

"Well Chèri I don't bluff so say bu-bye to you're finger and since you were questioning me we'll make it 2 fingers for every wrong answer"

I say while I cut off 2 of his fingers. He screams like a little girl and starts crying and begging me to stop.

"But I just started Chèri. So again who do you work for?"

After I'm done with him, I leave and go back upstairs take a shower. After the shower I get dressed for the opening.

I put my hair up, add a little mascara and lipgloss and done.

I walk over to my closet and grab my dress.

Once I'm done I make my way downstairs

Once I'm done I make my way downstairs. Papa, Misha and Arthur are already waiting for me we get in the car and make our way over to my store.

We arrived a little early to see if everything is in order before the guests arrive.

After 30 minutes the first guests start arriving.

After greeting everyone, we split up and start talking with everyone there.

After a while I excuse myself and make my way towards to little podium.

"Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for coming. We're here to launch the new store and as a thank you for coming everything is in sale today.

Everything is half of the normal price. And we also made some gadget bags for everyone. There's a powerbank in there, some wireless headphones and some snacks and drinks.

Enjoy your evening!"