Chapter 22 | Fears🔥

Ares POV
Last night after everyone sat down in the living room I wanted to go to Manon's room to ask if she was feeling alright.

I know how hard it can be to remember something you try so hard to forget. To remember something and try to not let it affect you.

So after laying in bed and just staring at the ceiling wondering if I should go I decided to get up to check on her.

As I make my way over to her room and stand in front of her door I hear muffled sounds coming from inside.

I try to focus on the sounds so I can place what I'm hearing. After a few minutes I realise what I'm hearing.

Moans and groans that is what I'm hearing. I focus on the guy I want to know who it is. I don't hear the guys name the only thing I'm hearing is 'miss' and 'good boy'.

I wonder if she's a Dom or a switch. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting turned on from hearing her say 'good boy'.

I'm kinda jealous of the person who is with her right now. I'll just go to sleep now dreaming what it would be like to be with her like that.

Tomorrow at breakfast I'll figure out who it was.

I'm sleeping in my room with my arms wrapped around someone's torso.

Normally I don't like it when other people are in my bed. Don't even get me started on physical touch.

But this right here it feels right, like it is the most normal thing in the world. I feel the person next to me move and straddle my hips.

I wake up a little, but definitely not enough to really focus on what is happening.

They start placing feather light kissing from my jaw, to my neck down my torso making their way down until right above my boxers.

I soft groan escapes from me as they lower my boxers and take my dick out. Placing light kisses everywhere except on the tip, purposely teasing me.

Keeping my eyes closed I beg  "please".

"Please what?" They ask me.

"Please take me in your mouth"

Without wasting a second they wrap their lips around my dick and start sucking and twirling their tongue around the tip. Using one of their hands to kneed my balls at the same time giving me double the pleasure.

Not even five minutes later I'm panting trying to hold it as I'm about to cum. They start sucking even harder noticing that I'm on the edge.

That was all it took for me to cum in their mouth.

Just as I was about to open my eyes when I recovered to see who it is .

I wake up from my alarm going off. I groan in annoyance and turn the alarm off. I look around to see if it really was a dream.

To my disappointment it was, as I was the only person in my room.

As I feel something wet and sticky in my boxers I look down and see that they are wet.

Don't tell me that I came from a fucking dream. Ughh.

I get up and make my way over to the bathroom. Throwing my boxers in the hamper and get in the shower. Once I'm done I get out, wrap a towel around my middle and make my way towards the closet to look for some clothes.

I completely forget that we came here in here and didn't bring any clothes, but Manon said that there should be clothes in each room.

After about ten minutes I finally found clothes in my size and make my way downstairs in search of the kitchen or the dining room.