Chapter 13 | Blaze

Manon - next morning

I woke up and got up to get ready for school. Took a shower did the necessary stuff and got out. When I stood in front of my mirror I saw my neck covered with hickeys. I quickly covered them up with waterproof foundation and walked over to my closet to choose an outfit.

Once I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen

Once I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw that I everyone was already there. I took a seat in between Ares and Tyler because it was the only one left. Guess Ares stayed over.

Once everyone was done we went to our cars, Tyler with me cause if you need to count on my brothers than you will either arrive late or just not at all. I decided to change it up a bit and told Tyler that we're taking one of my bikes.

(Just image that there's space for 2 persons)

- 10 min later -

We arrived at the school and the girls started drooling over me. I mean I know I'm hot and all but no need to stare. Tyler and I both got off and both went to our own friend group well mine was still just Misha and Arthur but hey.

The bell rings and everyone goes inside heading towards there classes. I'm happy I have all my classes with the guys because damn it would've been boring otherwise.

It's now time for third period but guess what ... I got my period so I need to go to the bathroom first. Once done I walk to class and kick the door open.

"Why are you late to my class ms?" Mr Smith asks. "Uhhh really?" "Yes." "Fine, I got my period happy now?" I say as I go to take a seat next to Misha. "Uh y-yeah" he says getting red. Pff pussy.

Class was now done and it's time for lunch. When we arrive at the lunch hall we kick open the doors and walk in. Me in the middle, Arthur on my left and Misha on my right. We decided to sit with my brothers today. We walk straight to their table and just as I was about to sit down someone pulled my hair and my fall on the ground flat on my ass.

I look up and see a plastic Barbie in front of me and think 'not this shit, they do this in real life. I thought it was just books and movies.'. I get up and hover over her, not very difficult seeing that this bitch is only 5'3.