Chapter 26 | A delicacy

Luca's POV
Kody and I decided to stay and watch Manon. Or should I say Hekate.

The others went back upstairs some to get some sleep others to prepare for their turn, cause they want to make the most out of it.

They're preparing questions to which they want answers, they're thinking of the methods they want to use to get their answers.

And my aunt, she still doesn't seem to have grasped to situation yet. She needed a drink to be able to process everything.

We're also here to see which questions she asked so that we can tell the others so they have more time for other questions.

And last but certainly not least to make sure she doesn't go over the top, the others need to be able to have some fun as well.

Manon's POV
I'm no longer pushed back in my mind. For some reason I'm suddenly in the basement with my two oldest brothers and...

Trevor? How did he get down here and in that position. I knew he was here upstairs that's why I went back upstairs to prepare.

I'll ask my brothers for a sec., he can wait a few minutes.

I walk over to my brothers and ask them what happened since I can't remember anything. They explained to me what happened and that I have a period of 3 hours to torture him and ask him whatever I want.

Well first thing I want to do is belittle him, just like he did to me all those years ago and what better way to do that than start with an endearment that I know he will hate.

He doesn't like endearments like babe, honey ... he prefers sir, master, something that makes him feel powerful. The endearments make him feel weak, small and unimportant. And I want to achieve all of that.

But I want do that alone, no every thing that every single one of us will do to him in this room will lead to that.

I walk over to the table and grab a blunt knife, I turn around and lean on the table with my ass.

"Bonjour Chérie, long time no see huh?"

And like expected just as I said the word, anger is flashing through his eyes. I smirk at him showing my amusement at his reaction, you see he is too dumb to understand that it is his reaction that gives me such pleasure.

He believes it is the mere position he is in.

"Well you see I dreamed about this moment, a lot. Every time you would take advantage of me, belittle me, tell me I'm nothing more than a sweet little thing for you to use for your own pleasure. I was imagining this moment.

When I was asleep, I wasn't having nightmares when I was with you and your family. No I was imagining every single way I could torture all of you.

And you wanna know the funny thing, well at least for me? Your dick was cut off and stuffed in your own mouth to choke on in every single one of these fantasies."

I start making my way over to him only to remember something crucial, gloves.

There's no way I'm going to touch that STD infested rat without gloves.

Okay now that I have my gloves we can continue. I walk back over to him and ask my brothers to take his clothes off. This little prick would get turned on if I did it, even in the position he is currently in. Sick bastard.

They as well didn't wanna touch him. Ugh. I call the guards in and tell them to strip him of his clothes.

"So since I want to be the one to cut your dick of, since you liked to use it so much with me, I will start with it. Wouldn't wanna run out of time huh?"