Chapter 12 | Race 🔥

I arrived back at the mansion and went up to my room and got ready for the night.

I was finally sleeping, it's been days since I last slept. Due to the fact that every time I sleep something happens. When I first got here they woke me up in a normal way early in the morning. The longer I was here the worse I got, I remember the first it was in the middle of the night by throwing my out of my bed against the wall. I was 6 years old I'd been here for around a year.

That was not the only thing that changed they started punching and kicking me when I talked to much, didn't answer them ... anytime I did something wrong. Called me fat and barely gave me any food. I was their punching bag, verbal punching bag as well as physical. When I was 8 y/o they said their leader wanted to see me said I was finally old enough to know.

As I was saying before small intervention, I (8y/o) was finally sleeping after days when I was woken up by a knife being stabbed in my left thigh. I jumped up screaming and falling to the ground because off the pain.

I looked at the person, the person standing there was one of the last persons I thought I'd see here...

Before I could say anything he stabbed me between my ribs and I passed out due to the pain and blood loss.

I woke up gasping for air and covered in cold sweat. I looked around the room checking my surroundings. I looked at my clock and saw it was only 3am, great 3 hours of sleep.

Why did that memory come back it's been years since I thought about when I first got kidnapped. Maybe it's because I'm back with my family, that might've triggered the memories.

I got up took a shower and got dressed in workout clothes, went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and went to the gym.

I started warming up, after I did abs, legs, arms and back. When I was done I went over to the punching bags and started wrapping my hands and started my boxing routine. After I was done with boxing I unwrapped my hands and started working on my other fighting techniques.

When I was finally done I grabbed my stuff and went back to my room. I saw it was 8am damn that was a long workout. I took another shower and got dressed for school it's Monday so I need to go back.

I paired my outfit with some Jordan's and walked downstairs

I paired my outfit with some Jordan's and walked downstairs. I quickly grabbed something to eat I went to the garage to leave.

I bought I new car that came out recently and I must say it's my new baby. The car is so pretty I still can't get over it ( see at the top). I'm thinking about staring a car brand and make new tech cars that will come in hand when your in the mafia. But I'll think about it.

Once I arrived at school everyone looked at me. Many thinking I'm a new person since they've never seen the car before. Girls started pulling their shirts down and pulling their skirts up, while the guys were looking mad and the ones with girlfriends went over to their girl. I chuckled to myself, they'll be in for a surprise when I step out.