Chapter 27 | The meeting

Manon's POV
It's now two days after we captured Trevor ne everyone had their time with him even Ares, though he didn't tell me why he wanted to. But who am I to deny him some fun?

Ares and I have been working out together the past few days and he's starting to get more comfortable around me. I'm happy about that, I hope that one day we'll be close enough to talk about our pasts with each other.

Anyways we just finished our workout and I'm making my way towards my room to take a shower and get ready for our meeting.

Papa, Kody and Ares decided to plan a meeting to prepare security and a plan for the ball that is Sunday. (It's Monday)

Well they're in for a surprise they don't know yet that papa asked me to be there as well. They'll think that he will just want my opinion because I'm the number one assassin and his daughter.

But the real reason is that I'm going to be the leader in around a week.

I just got out the shower and currently standing in my closet deciding what to wear.

I want something that screams power but still elegant and hot.

After 10 minutes I've finally decided. Some sexy lingerie because I look hot as fuck in it and a suit.

I make my way downstairs to the garage

I make my way downstairs to the garage. Mom and dad decided to give me my own garage so my brothers wouldn't use my cars, because they scratched my car last time they used one of mine.

Made them buy me a new one, I chose one that was better than the one they 'ruined'. Just had to bring out the waterworks and voila.

It's been a while since I used one of my bikes, so I'm using one of my bikes to get to the meeting. It will be easier to get through traffic as well.

After 15min I arrived at our building. I parked in my spot and went up to the lobby. I felt everyone's going eyes on me as I made my way towards the elevator.

I see the girl at the desk looking at me, almost drooling at me. Just before the doors closed I winked at her, causing a blush to form on her cheeks.

Once I arrived at the top floor I went to my office to look over our plan once again. I saw a few things that we could change so I did just that.

It's now 9u45 and in 15min the meeting will start so I decided to use the bathroom and get myself a cup of coffee.

There was a line so it took longer than I expected, I quickly make my way to the meeting room. It's a special one, any electronic signal will be blocked, so nothing can come in or go out.

Papa just texted me saying that everyone is in the room and that they're now waiting for me. I straighten myself, open the double doors and walk in.

I close the doors behind me and walk towards papa and stand beside him.