Chapter 16 | Horrific scars

Be prepared there are going to be a lot of POVs in this chapter.  ~ the author
Enjoy x

Manon's POV ~ 3 days later
It's been 3 days since I've been in this damn hospital and I can't wait to get out.

If you're thinking why didn't you just leave you're 18. Well I tried.

Keyword: TRIED

Whenever I tried to leave one of my brothers, best friends or even papa would just throw me over their shoulder and walk me back to my room.

So I tried another method sneaking out without being seen. Well let's just say that didn't work out as well because Misha, Arthur and papa know me to well.

So here I am waiting for that damn doctor to come in and tell me I can finally leave.

As if on cue the doctor comes in.

"Miss Bellorose I'm just going to do a quick check and after that you are free to leave." Oh thank god.

"Well everything looks fine. But remember no drinking for the next two weeks. After that keep it to a minimum." The doctor tells me.

I just nod my head already knowing that I probably won't keep it to a minimum but hey a bottle more or less what's the difference?

Right after the doctor left my room I get up, put my shoes on grab my stuff and leave.

I would've asked someone to pick me up but than they would put me on bedrest and yeah that's just not going to work. So I called an Uber.

When the Uber arrived I gave him my address, you know my house where Misha and Arthur are currently living.

When we arrived I quickly paid him and got out.

Once I made it inside I sneaked to my room and changed in some workout clothes because I couldn't workout when I was in the hospital.

I would cover my scars and burn marks if I was going to work out in the house where my family lives. Here I don't have to considering the fact that my best friends and papa already know about them.

(Quick intermezzo if you're not following James is her papa and Alexander is her dad)

I got to the gym and started doing my workout. Abs, arms, legs and last but definitely not least the punching bags. That's all on the agenda today. I put my playlist on and started.

I was just done doing my leg workout when my phone started ringing. I look at the caller Id and see that it's papa.

"Bonjour papa."
(Hello papa)

"Bonjour mon trésor, tu es où?"
(Hello mon trésor, where are you?)

"À la maison, pourquoi?"
(Home, why?)

"Parce que nous avons arrivés à l'hôpital et tu n'es pas ici."
(Because we arrived at the hospital and you weren't here.)

"Ah, Oui le docteur m'a autorisé à partir."
(Ah yes the doctor told me I could leave)

"Ah okay, nous rentrons à la maison. Nous y serons dans 15 minutes. Au revoir."
(Ah okay, we're coming to the house. We'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye)

"Au revoir papa."
(Bye papa)

We hung up and I continued doing my workout. I walked over to the punching bags and started wrapping my hands. Put my music back on and started with my boxing routine.