Chapter 25 | Uncle

3rd POV
The moment Manon's brain registered who was in front of her and the situation in front of her panick overtook her.

Before she could take any action everything went black. She was pushed back in her mind, no longer in control of her actions.

Now the one who was born during the period that she was kidnapped came back to life. She wanted nothing more than revenge for what he put her through.

She had hoped for more time to prepare but when the opportunity is right in front of you, you don't miss it. And that is exactly what she did.

One of the people who tormented her for so long was now sitting on the couch chatting away with her family and laughing with them.

But she knows everything about him because Manon did her research on him as soon as she was in the right mindset again. She tried to find as much information is possible on every person involved.

She had everyone being tailed, observed. Every single thing that could help her get her revenge.

They were the reason for her multiple personalities. The trauma she went through at that young age was too much.

It became a way to cope with all the pain, everything that happened with another personality she couldn't remember.

Some of the things they did to her she remembers but not everything. When it got to bad, she blacked out. No memory.

Hekate's POV (~ Manon / see chapter 7)
As soon as I heard that voice I knew it was him, but seeing his face just confirmed it.

Right now he's going to play the innocent act, the clueless act.

He's going to act like we've gone crazy that what I'm saying isn't correct, he's going to make them doubt every single word I'm saying about him.

He just doesn't know that we've prepared for this exact moment. The moment he would come to us, he would be thinking that he took us by surprise. That we would be scared and he would have to upper hand.

But that is not the case, papa helped prepare us for this exact moment.

No one has noticed that I came downstairs, so I turn back around and silently make my way back up. Went to my closet and made my way towards the safe in there. The safe with all the evidence that we've gathered over the few years.

I also take my tranquillizer gun, so when I shoot him I can tie him down without him struggling back. Better safe than sorry.

And once everyone knows who he really is I'll make him bleed for days. And every time he thinks he finally gets to die, I'll ask a doctor to match him up just enough to keep him alive for a little longer.

Just like he did with me. With us. Since we share one body.

Before I go back downstairs I change into something more appropriate for such lovely occasion.

This is after all a reunion. This isn't just a reunion, no this will be one to remember. So why not dress unforgettable.

Once back downstairs I make my way over to the living room and stand right bevind him.

I clear my throat to get everyone's attention. They all turn to me, including him. I look at him and see him smirking at me but once he sees me smiling at him his face turns confused.

Bet you didn't expect huh asshole.

"Hey everyone." I greet everyone and then turn my attention back to him.