Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥

Ares's POV 

I still as I realize I did exactly what she told me not to do. She gets up and pushes me down on the bed. She grabs the ropes and moves to tie up my hands and feet. 

"What's your safe word?" 

"Euh strawberry." 

"If it gets too much to handle say it and I'll stop and take off the ropes. If I do something you don't like just say that you're uncomfortable with it and I'll stop doing it." 

Once she's done she moves toward the bedside table and opens up the first drawer and grabs some lube out of it. She opens it and squirts some on my dick, she rubs it all over my dick with her hand. 

"Now I'm gonna do exactly as I said what I would do if you thrust up in my mouth again. So be ready 'cause it's gonna be a long night." 

She grabs my dick in her hand and slowly starts moving her hand up and down while twisting her hand. She starts speeding up her movements and every time she feels that I'm about to cum she slows down again or completely stops, just to start again. 

She starts speeding up again and I feel my orgasm building up again, my dick starts twitching ready to release. Just as I'm about to cum she stops and slaps my dick and balls. 

"Let's see if you're a good eater." She grabs a tissue and cleans the lube off my dick. 

She takes her lingerie off and sits on top of me with her face towards my feet and her ass in my face. 

"Now I'm gonna sit on your face and you're gonna eat me out, if you're doing a good job I'll give you head if not I stop. Keep in mind you're still not allowed to cum." 

Before I have a chance to answer she sits on my face. I suck on her clit and she starts lowering herself and takes my dick in her mouth. Taking that as a signal that I'm doing good I go a little further. I start flicking my tongue against her clit and she starts grinding on my face encouraging me to keep going. 

I lick her slit, moving my tongue to her entrance, circling my tongue, and sucking her. As I feel her slowly stop sucking my dick I thrust my tongue into her quickly. She starts sucking my dick again and I move my tongue again to her clit and start licking it. Then sucking it variating between all three until she comes all over my face. 

She stops sucking my dick and gets off of me. 

"You did good, I'll reward you. You're allowed to cum." With that, she sits over my legs and grabs me, and places her mouth over the tip all while keeping eye contact with me. She sucks the tip and slowly starts lowering her head up and down slowly building up the face and hollowing her cheeks now and then. 

She can't fit me in her whole mouth and uses her hand for the bottom while her other hand cups my balls and squeezes them. 

I moan at the feel of her mouth on my dick. I feel my orgasm building up in me. Not much later I'm twitching in her mouth and my orgasm shoots out of me deep in her throat. 

She gets up and kisses me fiercely, slowly moving her hands towards the ropes around my wrists and undoing them. Once she's done she moves away from me and undoes the ropes around my ankles. 

Once she's done she sits on me and starts grinding her pussy against my dick, making me hard again. She takes my hands and places them on her body encouraging me to touch her.