Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥

Ares's POV
We just finished eating our main course and the waitress came to take our plates away.

"Ares? Would you like to continue our night after the restaurant or do you want to go home?"

I think about her question for a second and decide that I don't want it to end just yet.

"I want it to continue." I tell her.

She gives me a beautiful smile as response, clearly delighted with what I said.

After a couple minutes the waitress comes back and asks if we would like dessert. We both say yes and the she leaves to get us some dessert cards.

As I'm looking over the dessert I feel Manon's foot rub my leg up and down. When I look up at her I see her still looking at the dessert, acting like she doesn't even know what she's doing to me.

I try to ignore it and continue to choose my dessert. But when I feel her foot going higher up my leg toward my knee and upper leg, I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks and groin. I shift in my seat trying to get away from her.

Just then the waitress comes back and asks if we've made a choice, before I have the chance to answer Manon does.

"We'll have the chocolate moelleux with berries, two spoons please."

She nods her head and leaves.

I look at Manon and there's a mischievous glint in her eye. Fuck. I bet she wants to make it something sexual, something that'll turn me on. I can already tell.

After a while the dessert comes and we both grab a spoon and start eating. Until halfway through, because than she takes my spoon away. She puts a bit on her spoon and holds it up in my direction but not close enough that I can eat it.

"Be a good boy for me and open your mouth." She says as she moves the spoon towards me.

I do as she says, I open my mouth and close it around the spoon. As I'm about to pull away she tsks.

"Make sure the spoon is clean, suck it good and then lick it to make sure it doesn't have any remnants on it."

Again I do as she says.

"That's a good boy." She says as she pulls the spoon away and with her other hand pats my cheek.

I feel my cheeks glowing hot and my pants tightening.

She repeats this process until there's nothing left on the plate except the berries.

She grabs a strawberry puts it in her mouth eats half of it and brings it to me.

"Eat."

And again I do as she says.

Next she grabs the raspberry and eats it, then the currants. She puts the whole thing in her mouth and pulls the small stick out leaving just the berries in her mouth.

During dessert Manon's foot kept rising and it's now resting on my dick.

I look at her chew, she grabs the last raspberry and leans forward signaling for me to open my mouth. I decided to not do what she asks, wanting to know if she'd punish me or not.

When she sees I'm not opening my mouth she puts a little pressure on my dick with her foot. I still don't open my mouth so she keeps putting pressure until it's almost too painful for me on my hard dick and I open my mouth for her.

"Now was that so hard? Or did you want to be a bad boy? You do know bad boys get punished right?

I just look at her seemingly unbothered by her words, when in reality it's the complete opposite.