Chapter 9 | Punishment

I woke up at 5am which was very hard since I'm not a morning person but I need to do my workout and after I need to go to school.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. I walked over to my closet and put a black sport bra on and some black booty shorts. I walk out of my room and head over to the indoor gym.

I started my workout first the treadmill, some ab exercises, weights (arms and legs) and after I walked over to the punching back and started punching it. I didn't want to wrap my hands cause one it takes a while to put on and take of and my workout ran out a bit and second I like it when my hands are bleeding. It's a nice change from the mental pain, although it's not even closely the same pain level, it's better than nothing.

After I was done I take a look at the time and see it's already 7.15. I go to my room take a quick shower and get dressed.

(No handbag)

(No handbag)

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab something to eat. I see that everyone had left already except Tyler. "Tyler what are you still doing here?" "Euh, they left without me to school." When I heard that I was furious he forgets their little brother. "Come on you can come with me and just wait till I see them."

I take my keys and walk out to my car. Once Tyler is in and put his seatbelt on I speed of the estate to school. "Hold on Tyler I'm gonna drive fast otherwise we'll be late and I want you to be on time."

We arrive just in time a few minutes before the bell so Tyler can make it to his class in time

We arrive just in time a few minutes before the bell so Tyler can make it to his class in time. I start searching for the reception. After 10 min I finally found it, the bell has rung as well but who cares not me.

I walk over to the desk and the old lady looks up. "Hi dear how can I help you?" She asks. "Hello I'm new here and I would like my schedule." "Sure dear what's you're name?" "Manon Bellerose or Russo, I don't know what name they used."

"Okay here's you're schedule and locker information. Also a little map for your first days here." The lady said. "Thank you."

Schedule of Manon Bellerose Russo
8h15: business management
10h30: psychology
13h00: fysiology
16h00: sociology