Chapter 6 | I love you

Alexander's pov. (father)
"Well Manon, I'm Alexander Ricci and I'm your father. The beautiful woman next to me is your lovely mother and her name is Melanie Ricci. And the boys will introduce themselves."

"I'm Kody, 26y/o and your oldest brother."

"I'm  Luca, 24 y/o and the second oldest. It's good to see you again sorella."

"I'm Kenzo, 21 y/o and the third oldest. I missed you so much principessa." as Kenzo said that I saw that he was having a hard time keeping is tears at bay. When he finished talking a single tear escaped. Kenzo and Archer were always the closest with our principessa. Everyone took it hard when she was kidnapped but they took it the hardest.

"I'm Archer, 19y/o, the fourth oldest, I'm so happy to have you back my farfalla." Archer didn't even try to hide his tears. The moment he started talking he already had a few tears escaping.

It breaks my heart again, just like it did all these years ago when she was kidnapped. Archer became depressed; barely come out his bed, didn't eat and became heavily underweight, didn't talk to anyone.  We let a psychologist come to see him to help him cope after half a year but he didn't allow her in for 6 months.

It took a year for him to get better. If something happens to our principessa again I don't think he'll survive it, he can't live without his sister.

"I'm Tyler and I'm 14 y/o. It's nice to finally meet you, I heard a lot about you and really wished I knew you." he spoke lightly and full of emotions, looking at his sister with longing.

I know he always wanted to know his sister, he loves his brothers but they don't really understand him and he hopes that his sister will. That she will be the one he can talk to about anything.

Melanie and I see how much he is struggling everyday, we tried talking to him but he always puts a smile on his face saying nothings wrong and that he knows he can talk to us if he needs to.

His brothers don't notice it they became more distant from each other after their sister disappeared and don't talk much with Tyler.

They love him I can see it but they're scared to get hurt again.

Manon's pov
"I'm James, 45y/o and I'm Manons and Mishas dad." You might be wondering why he also said Misha well after I saved Misha and brought him back with me, papa took him in and treated his own just as he did with me. We're both so grateful for James, we would give our lives for him.

"I'm Arthur, 19y/o and I'm Manons and Mishas bestie."

"I'm Misha, 18y/o and Arthurs and Manons best friend."

"Well as y'all already know I'm Manon and I'm 18y/o." I said with a blank expression.

A minute has passed since we all introduced ourselves, now there is this awkward tension in the air. I am not affected by it, I enjoy it because some people can not handle it and just blurt something out. That is what I'm waiting for.

"We would like to ask you, Manon, and James something." Alexander said.

Sadly no one blurted something out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well we all would if you would come live with us now that we finally found you. We know that we can't force you since you're 18 and can live where you want, but I hope you will give us a chance to get to know you. Even if you live with us just in the week and you can come here in the weekend. But please give us a chance to get to know you, we all missed you so much." he said/ pleaded I don't know how to call it.