Part 2

"This isn't even gonna be entertaining." Akira spoke, shaking his head as he watched the blonde boy square up against the much bigger Kiyomasa.

"And your fight was?" Kota asked causing the tall black haired boy to roll his eyes as he scoffed.

"Gotta admit, that was a damn good knee." Akira spoke causing the boy to nod, holding out a piece of gum.

"Holy shit... he's just taking him out ey?" Asahi asked, leaning back on the bleachers as he watched Kiyomasa dominate the boy.

"Yeah..." Akira spoke, leaning forwards on his knees. He felt his insides churning as he watched the taller boy keep punching him.

"Ki... it's not our place." Kota spoke, already knowing what his friend was thinking. Akira scoffed shaking his head.

"Why isn't it? That kid is getting his ass beaten to a pulp and we could help. What's the worst that could happen?" Akira mumbled, looking to Asahi who sighed, shaking his head causing his blonde hair to ruffle.

"We can't play hero whenever someone is getting beat up. The kid asked for it, literally." Asahi spoke, motioning to the fight. Akira sighed, guessing the boy was right as Kota handed the boy a water.

"Your knee alright?" Kota asked causing Akira to nod, smirking down at his knee before bringing it up to his lips and placing a kiss on it.

"Still undefeated." Akira joked causing Kota to chuckle as he shook his head.

"The hell?" Asahi asked as the crowd went silent. It was as if they had completely lost their voices. Akira looked up from his snack, quirking an eyebrow as his black hair fell in front of his face.

"Hmm?" Akira hummed, looking at the fight that was still going. He watched as the bleeding blonde looked up, a pained smile on his face.

"There's a reason I can't turn back! So Kiyomasa... If you wanna win, you're gonna have to kill me!" The boy shouted causing a small smile to rise to Akira's face.

"Well I'll be damned... can't say the kid doesn't have spirit, hmm?" Akira asked, looking to his two friends who had the interested faces. They nodded, all agreeing that the fight just got a little more interesting.

"Go get me my bat! If this loser says he wants to die, he'll die!" Kiyomasa shouted causing the crowd to murmur is light confusion.

"Oh fuck that!" Akira shouted, his body shooting up from his seat as he looked to his friends who both nodded.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped..." Asahi sighed, a slight smile on his face while Kota laughed, standing up as well.

"Man! How longs it been since all three of us got into a fight? Feels like an eternity." Kota laughed out, his face contorting into a smile as he stretched his arms across his chest as the trio walked towards Kiyomasa who was still facing the smaller kid.

"What, does the little baby need a bat to finish his job?!" Kota asked out, with a smile evident in his voice, getting the boys attention.

"Oh what do you three nobody's want now?" Kiyomasa asked out as the three kept walking towards the boy.

"Shut your overstuffed ass up, getting a weapon when you already have the advantage! You ask me, that's the real sign of a loser!" Asahi yelled, anger lacing in his voice. The boy couldn't stand it when people stacked the odds in their own favor. It was a fist fight, no one needed bats or weapons.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking too? Don't you know? Im apart of the Tokyo-" Kiyomasa huffed causing the trio to all roll their eyes.

"The Tokyo Manji gang blah blah blah! So what?! Your gang stands for beating defenseless people with bats? Sounds like a buncha pussies to me!" Akira yelled being within swinging distance of the boy. Kiyomasa huffed with anger as he looked down at the boy.