Part 4

"You're gonna fall." Asahi's monotone voice spoke as he leaned against the wall that Kota was doing a handstand on.

"I will not!" Kota huffed back before he balanced himself on one arm, putting the other one up to his waist.

"I'm a god, damn ninja! Call me Ninja Kot- AHH" Kota yelled, losing his balance and falling from the half wall, Asahi being quick to snap a picture of the boy.

"Told ya." Asahi simply stated as he slightly chuckled at the boy who mumbled a small 'shut up'

"Alright, we ready?" Akira asked, walking up the two, holding three bottles of water, handing one to each of his friends.

"We were waiting on you Scarface..." Kota spoke, pushing himself off of the ground causing Akira to scoff.

"You do realize you just ate shit right? 'Ninja Kota'" Akira teased causing his friend to smack his arm with the water bottle.

"You're just jealous that you can't do sick ninja shit like me! Pfft, whatever, let's just go so you can see blonde." Kota grumbled, popping the water open and taking a swig of it.

The trio walked towards the shrine that Mikey had told Akira about. Joking about the different cars they saw while Akira and Asahi play boxed as they walked.

"Yo! Takemimi!" Kota yelled, calling Takemichi by a weird nickname as he saw him standing with a girl at the bottom of the stairs. Asahi sighed in slight second-hand embarrassment from the boy's nickname.

"Kota? What're you guys doing here?" Takemichi asked as they arrived in front of him. All three of the new arrivals were all dressed in streetwear looking as if they had just walked out of the Tokyo fashion show. Akira wore some of Kota's nice clothing while the other two wore their own. Takemichi shifted nervously as he watched Hinata look over the three before her content smile returned to her boyfriend.

"Same thing as you I suppose." Asahi spoke, his deep voice spoke as he looked over his shoulder, keeping his eyes out for anyone. After all, the trio didn't truly know what they were walking into, sure they trusted Draken and Mikey but if there were any more members like Kiyomasa... They didn't want to be caught off guard.

The rumbling sound of motorcycles driving towards them caused the tallboy to look at his friends. Kota furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to face the oncoming bikers, his body relaxed as he clenched his jaw slightly while Akira chewed the gum in his mouth, taking a swig of his water.

The three watched as what had to be nearly fifty bikes arrived in front of them, most of them not paying attention to the new faces, except a few who quickly made their way towards the group.

"Hey! You! Quit staring! What the hell's your problem? You wanna die?" The taller one yelled as he marched up to Takemichi.

"Better watch your mouth, boy." Asahi's deep voice spoke from beside Takemichi, staring at the man. Takemichi quickly took a step back, wanting to get Hina out of the middle of the group in case they get into a fight.

"And who in the hell do you think you are?! Do you know where you are?" His friend asked, leaning forwards as he looked up at Asahi who's nose slightly twitched in anger. All three of the boys had anger issues, but Asahi's were more extreme. He didn't care if there were a hundred people threatening him, he'd fight each of them.

"As he said, watch your mouth. There's a lady present." Akira spoke, bitting the inside of his cheek to try to suppress the rage.

"I oughtta kill you for talking to me like that! Is that what you want, pretty boy?" The taller one asked, looking to Akira who's lips twitched upwards as he looked to the gang member in front of him.