Part 10

"No, you can't just wear that. You said it yourself right? It's a date?" Asahi hummed as he picked our clothes for the shorter boy to wear.

"I don't want you buying me things, Asahi. You work hard for your money." Akira mumbled as he followed the boy who scoffed, pushing a shopping cart.

"Shut up, it's my money so I'll spend it how I want, what about this?" Asahi asked, holding up a nice-looking shirt causing Akira to shrug.

"Yo, wear this, this, and this." Mitsuya simply spoke, folding the clothes he just brought over over the side of the cart.

"You sure?" Akira asked, looking at the street ware that Mitsuya had grabbed.

"Yeah, he likes these kinds of clothes, wouldn't shut the hell up when he saw you at the meeting." Mitsuya rolled his eyes as Asahi threw his arm over the shorter boy's shoulders.

"Ah, come on now chrome dome, you asked me for my number that night too." Asahi chuckled, smiling at the shorter boy who rolled his eyes and shrugged him off,

"Only because I had a feeling your useless ass would get yourself in trouble..." Mitsuya sighed causing Akira to lightly chuckle at the twos horrible flirting,

"Thanks, Mitsuya, I do appreciate it," Akira said causing the boy to give him a small smile and a nod.

"Sure, Mikey's been single since I can remember, about time he finds someone," Mitsuya spoke causing Akira to slightly blush and nod.

"What're you guys doing anyway?" Asahi asked, scratching the back of his neck as he walked towards the checkout.

"Oh, we're just gonna eat at the park, nothing too big." Akira shrugged cussing Mitsuya to raise an eyebrow.

"The park huh? Draken sure is good at picking out places." Mitsuya mumbled, being sure that his tall friend had picked it out.

"Alright, I'm gonna go check out. You two can go do whatever." Asahi spoke causing the two to nod, walking to the exit of the clothing store.

"You excited?" Mitsuya asked Akira quickly quirking his eyebrow.

"Maybe, why?" Akira asked the boy who shrugged, a smirk on his face as he put his hands behind his head.

"Just asking, ya know, Mikey hasn't asked anyone out, like ever. He hasn't even shown interest in anyone." Mitsuya spoke causing Akira to shrug.

"They probably just treat him like some god walking among people as everyone else does. He's just a person, just like me." Akira spoke causing Mitsuya to nod, taking a sip of his drink.

"What about you and Asahi, hmm?" Akira asked causing Mitsuya to nearly choke on his drink.

"Asahi?! The hell are you talking about?!" Mitsuya choked out causing Akira to chuckle and shake his head. Muttering out a small 'never mind, geez.'

"What about me?" Asahi's deep voice asked out, Mitsuya's normally calm face now in a deep shade of red.

"Nothing, big guy, nothing." Akira chuckled as Asahi handed the boy his bags.

"Thanks again... you didn't need to do all this," Akira spoke causing Asahi to scoff and shake his head.

"And let my best friend go to his first date looking like a bum? I don't think so." Asahi spoke causing Akira to roll his eyes.

The trio walked back towards Asahi's home, chatting about random things.

"I know Draken is taking Emma, since she begged and begged him too. Then Takemitchy is taking his wifey." Mitsuya spoke, Akira tuning back into the conversation.