Part 7

"Remind you of anything?" Asahi asked, sighing as he watched Pah get beat over and over again, blood pouring from his face.

"Yu-p..." Kota spoke, popping the P as he clenched his jaw.

"He's trying to street fight against a boxer, it's a damn slaughter," Akira mumbled under his breath, taking a step forwards to help Pah. While the three newcomers to the Tokyo Manji gang weren't the biggest fans of the boy, he was a friend of Mikey, and that was enough.

"Don't." Mikey simply spoke, his hand wrapping back around the boy's wrist. Akira looked to the boy, sighing as he took his wrist back, slightly agitated.

"Mikey..." Akira mumbled, looking at the boy with slight confusion in his eyes.

"Trust me, okay?" Mikey asked, looking back up to Akira who exhaled out of his nose and nodded, trusting the boy.

Pah continued to be battered as the members of Mobius surrounded the different boys, hurling insults left and right,

"Come on, pretty boy! Wanna get on your knees for us? Beg us to spare you?" A member yelled at Akira whose eyes widened.

"How 'bout you come over here? I'll show you some of what this pretty boy can do! Which includes, kicking some virgin high school ass, how bout that?" Akira shouted out, raising his arms up in the air.

"Pah... he still hasn't given up," Mikey spoke from next to Akira causing him to nod, looking at the boy slightly confused.

"Sure," Akira spoke looking back towards the fight. Pah stumbled his way over to Mikey, laying his head down on the shorter boy's shoulder and muttering some things to the boy.

"What're you talking about, Pah? You didn't lose. It's okay." Mikey spoke, a wide smile on his face. Mikey looked up to Akira who was staring at the smirking leader of Mobius in front of him.

"I'm sorry you had to wait this long for your rematch, Aki," Mikey spoke causing Akira to lightly smile and nod, looking down at the boy.

"Please... thanks for warmin him up, Pah. I got it." Akira spoke, walking towards the boy before he felt a hand wrap around his, warm fingers surprising the boy.

"Be careful, Aki," Mikey spoke, his voice soft as he looked up at Aki causing his face to slightly heat up, nodding at the boy as he let go of his hand.

"Finally! The gypsy king returns! Come on then." Osanai yelled, welcoming the boy to the fight pit.

"You speak like a king... you should know your place, fool," Akira spoke, staring at the boy as he felt his heart begin to race. Osanai laughed as he looked around at his men and shrugged, marching up to the boy.

"You asked for it," Osanai yelled, throwing a jab that much to everyone's surprise smashed into Akira's face. His head snapped back before he looked back to the boy.

"Again," Akira mumbled, causing Osanai to cock his head back in confusion. Osanai shrugged, throwing another, stronger punch that smashed into Akira's face,

"AGAIN!" Akira shouted, looking back down at the boy as blood poured from his nose. Osanai growled as he yelled, putting his full power into his fist as he smashed it into the boy's nose, a sick crunch coming from Akira's nose.

The black-haired boy stumbled back, feeling a looming presence behind him. Mikey watched, standing directly behind Akira as he looked down at the boy, a wide smile on his face as he bared his bloodstained teeth.

"Don't... trust me, okay?" Akira mumbled, cussing Mikey to lightly smirk as he nodded. Akira faced the boy standing in front of him who was getting roaring applause from his group.