Part 6

"Yeah, so you wanna lock in your arms like... this, see?" Akira asked, looking up at the blonde boy who nodded, watching Akira demonstrate how to put someone in a sleeper hold.

"Then, if they're standing and you have a good grip on them, they're probably gonna fall. Now as sucky as it is, you're gonna want them to fall backwards. If they fall forwards it'll cause you to break your hold." Akira explained, pulling Kota backwards who nodded, going along with the explanation.

"Okay, yeah. That makes sense! Thanks guys, at the rate I'm getting into fights I'm gonna need all the help I can get." Takemichi chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, don't mention it." Akira said, a small smile on his face. It'd been a few days since the anniversary of his mother's death and he'd been spending it getting to know his new friends.

Mainly Mitsuya and Chifuyu as they'd become friends with Kota and Asahi the night of the meeting. Mikey would also come around to check on Akira after their talk, but he'd been busy with the war.

"You're coming to the warehouse tomorrow right?" Takemichi asked as Asahi walked up to the three, holding drinks.

"Warehouse? For what?" Akira asked causing the other two boys to tune into the conversation again, curious to see what the boy was talking about

"Oh uh, I had thought you knew! My bad!" Takemichi nervously chuckled as he backed up. Asahi quickly made his way behind him, stopping him from escaping the questioning.

"Knew what, Takemichi? Go ahead, you can tell us... What's going on at the warehouse?' Kota asked, leaning on Akira as he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the blonde boy.

"They uh, they're planning more of the war, but I just have this feeling about something happening. I need to stop the war! I mean, do you guys really think the war is the best idea-" Takemichi was rambling before he was cut off by the tall boy behind him.

"Yes. That's absolutely the best idea. Takemimi, they forced themselves on a girl! Anyone who does that... they get what's coming to them." Asahi spoke, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I just- I have a bad feeling. Someone's gonna get hurt." Takemichi sighed causing Akira to raise an eyebrow as he walked towards the boy, patting him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, yeah? No one's gonna get hurt who doesn't deserve it." Akira spoke, a small smile on his face while on the surface, the trio were calm and relaxed, deep down all of them had the pull towards the Tokyo Manji Gamg. They didn't know why, but each of them felt the aura, no, the members aura's pulling them in.

"If you guys say so..." Takemichi sighed, not wanting to argue with the intimidating boys. Akira chuckled, patting the boy on the shoulder.

"Come on, trust us a little!" Akira spoke, his voice happy. The boy's mood had been noticeably better since he'd met with Mikey at the graveyard, it felt like he'd become closer to the commander.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna get going! Thank's for letting me hang out guys!" Takemichi spoke causing the trio to nod, waving at the boy as he ran from the warehouse gym.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"One more word and I'll kill you, you piece of shit." A deep voice spoke from within the warehouse as the trio walked towards the entrance

"Shit, are we late?" Kota mumbled, looking down at his phone to check the time. Akira peeked forwards, finding just the captains of Toman standing there, Takemichi on the ground next to them.

"You can't do this! I can't say how I know, but someone's pulling the strings behind all this! Setting a trap for Toman to step in!" Takemichi yelled from the ground causing Pah to approach the boy and start punching him while screaming about his friend.