Part 3

"Oh don't tell me you're done already!" Kota shouted into the ring as he watched his friend spar with the gym members.

"Would you shut the fuck up, Ko!" Akira breathed, taking deep breaths as he spared with one of the people he knew from the gym. Kota laughed as he leaned back, wrapping his hands to get ready to spar after Akira.

"Just motivating you, Scarface! After all, If you don't keep training how're you gonna impress shorty?" Kota teased causing Akira's head to shoot over towards Kota before the boy he'd been sparing with threw his fist into his face. Akira fell to the ground, not prepared for the sucker punch.

"Woah! The mighty king crumbles!" Asahi yelled from the other side of the room before returning to flirting with the receptionist.

"It was a cheep punch! Kota said something stupid." Akira groaned causing Asahi to laugh as he shook his head.

"That's nothing new, Ay short stuff?" Asahi asked causing Kota to yell back.

"Oh shut up, she's never gonna get with you! I don't know why you keep flirting with her." Kota yelled back causing Asahi to scream a 'HUH'

"Oh, here they are! Come on, Ken-chin!" A familiar voice spoke as Akira stumbled to his feet. The boy looked up as he felt a warm liquid trail from his nose.

"Hey, no blood on the mat there, Ito!" The coach shouted, chastising the boy for bleeding on the wrestling mat.

"Yeah yeah, don't keel over on my account, Old man," Akira yelled back, bringing his glove up to his nose to try to stop the blood.

"Come on down. I'll settle your score." Kota mumbled as he held the ropes open helping his best friend get out of the ring.

"Yo, Aki," Mikey said as he walked through the barn-style doors of the gym. Akira sat on the apron, unwrapping his gloves from his hands with his mouth as he nodded to the boy, greeting him.

"You're bleeding," Mikey stated, Draken walking in behind the boy. Akira nodded, getting one glove off before preparing to go to the next one.

"Yeah, it happens," Akira spoke as he leaned back, his body being kept up by the ropes.

"Let me see," Mikey spoke, reaching forwards causing Akira to lightly slap his hand way. Mikeys eyes widened at the action as Akira realized what he did.

Silence echoed through the gym as Mikey looked at his hand while Akira held his up to his nose.

"Shit-" Akira mumbled before light laughter began to bounce from the walls. Akira looked up to Mikey who had thrown his head back giggling.

"Oh, you keep getting more and more interesting, Aki!" Mikey chuckled out, calling Akira by his nickname.

"Says the fun-sized gang leader." Akira teased, a small smile playing on his lips as the tension died down, the silence being filled with the soft smack of a boxing glove hitting skin.

"How'd ya find us?" Akira asked, taking a sip of his drink causing Mikey to shrug, looking to Draken who was sitting by Asahi.

"Takemitchy said you'd be here," Mikey spoke causing Akira to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Takemichi? That kid a stalker?" Akira mumbled causing Mikey to lean forwards and shrug.

"Yo, Aki! My mom wants to know if you're staying with us again tonight?" Kota asked, looking up from his phone as he leaned against the turnbuckles.

"Uh, yeah. If that's cool?" Akira asked causing Kota to nod, typing into his phone.

"Ooo, a sleepover hmm?" Mikey hummed causing Akira to nervously chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he felt the blood from his nose get stopped by the tissue plugging it.