Part 19

"Piss off! Piss off! Piss off!" The crowd repeated as the new captain sat with his back to Mikey, the three boys he brought with him standing next to him. Takemichi leached forwards at the group, but he couldn't move. The black-haired boy next to him holding the back of his shirt causing the boy to look at Akira. Much to his surprise, Akira had a look that Takemichi had only seen once before.

The night of August 3rd when he became the demon of Toman. His face was emotionless, his eye slightly twitching in anger with his knuckles white from squeezing his hand closed so hard.

"These two pieces of shit- They leave us when shit gets hard just to join another gang..." Akira growled out, rage being obvious as it laced through his words. Takemichi felt the grip tighten as Akira's body began to shake. His gaze looked up at Mikey who was staring at the boy out of the corner of his eye. He lightly shook his head, his blonde hair swinging on his head.

"Asa-" Akira started, not looking at the boy who stood next to Mitsuya. Akira had made peace with the two leaving the Ravagers, leaving them. He figured they just wanted out of the gang world, but they're with four-eyes over here? Since when? How long did they wait after Ichiro disappeared?

"I know." Asahi spoke, his voice was just as mad as Akira's was. Mitsuya tugged on his sleeve, shaking his head. He understood the boy's rage but he couldn't let him just up and attack them during the ceremony.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken shouted, his eyes looking to his new co-captains. He could feel the hatred coming from them, he'd been told about their old gang by Mikey and that if he saw a two-toned kid with a burn or some beanpole with glasses near Akira to knock them on their ass, but surely he didn't mean here.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them!" Mikey shouted, his eyes staring out to the crowd before they shifted to the two newest recruits.

"To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki, and his men, if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The 3rd Division Captain is Kisaki Tetta!" Mikey finished, his gaze shifting away from the two who were steaming with anger at this point.

"This concludes the third division captain appointment ceremony!" Mikey shouted, Akira sighing at the words. He wasn't happy with this at all, he didn't give a fuck about this Kisaki guy. But his two old comrades? That infuriated him down to the bone, he'd told Mikey exactly what the two had done and he brings them into the gang?

"Yo, Let's go," Kisaki spoke, the three with him nodding as he turned around and looked at the gang. Akira's attention was elsewhere though, his anger subsiding for just a second as he noticed the hyperventilating boy next to him.

"Yo, Takemimi, you good?" Akira whispered as the boy bent over and kept breathing heavily. He looked up at Kisaki as tears began to form in his eyes. Before Akira could react, the boy rushed forwards, charging the new captain. Akira's body thought on its own, chasing the boy as Asahi followed him. They weren't fast enough though, Takemichi jumped into the air and swung his fist into Kisaki's face, knocking his glasses off as the crowd began to talk.

"What the hell are you doing, Takemitchy?!" Draken shouted as Akira reached the blonde boy, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him back. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Daichi take a step towards them only for Asahi to step between them.

"Don't even think about it, traitor." Asahi spat, folding his arms over his chest.

"Hey! Control your boyfriend, Kiki!" Raiden shouted, stepping in front of Kisaki. Takemichi panted as Akira held him back.