Chapter - 7

Waking up in the morning Abhi saw Shivani peacefully sleeping on his chest. She groaned a little as she was disturbed by the sunlight falling on her glowing face🥰. Abhimanyu made her lie on the made comfortably and covered her with duvet.

Opening the curtain he went to freshen up. He came out and saw Shivani stretching her arms yawning on the bed🥱.

"Ohh good morninggg princess,badi jaldi uth gyi😏!!", he said while while going towards dressing table.

Ignoring him she went to have bath.
Getting ready she asked him,
"Where are we going today😃!?"

"Ohh you are going to love it"

"Yes but where!!?"

"We are going to meet your relatives🙂..."

She lifted her eyebrows in confusion🤨.

"Animals!! We are going to Chail Wildlife Sanctuary so there you are going to meet your relatives na😏😂!!"

"Ohhh good good☺️!! Your DEAR friends are my relatives only. But are you sure you wanna go there🙃!?"

"And why would I deny going there? Ohh hello I am not afraid of them🙄!!!"

"I didn't said that they are your CLOSE friends na why will you be scared. Aakhir tum bhi toh ussi prajati ke ho😏😆!!"

He glared her while she giggled at her words.
"So are you afraid of animals!?", he asked.

"No no I am married to one so no problem😂😝", saying this she again chuckled.

Getting irritated he questioned,
"Then why did you asked that I am sure to go there!!?"

"Ohh I was asking ki kahi tumhe bhi wahi na rakh le, you know same species. Behave there, ab shakal toh jaisi hai so hai par harkatein aisi mat karna ki wo wahi rakh le😏😂", saying this she burst out of laughter holding her stomach.

"Tum😠!!!!", he glared her but Shivani ignored him settling her hair.

"Tumhe toh mai dekh lunga!!"

"Han han aaram se yahi hu mai aur left profile se dekhna jyada achi lagungi😚!!"

"Crazy🤯", he muttered under his breath.

*
They clicked pics of different animals. Chirping birds, greenery, colourful sweet flowers and pleasant weather was making the day more wonderful✨.

 Chirping birds, greenery, colourful sweet flowers and pleasant weather was making the day more wonderful✨