Chapter - 15

They all were getting ready to leave for Amusement park and Shivani was jumping in excitement at its mention

She was fond of adventures and rides since childhood🤩.

"Be quick Tanu!! We are getting late", she screamed.

"God🙆🏻‍♀️!! Shivi relax we are on time stop jumping like a kid", Tanu stated while combing in front of mirror.

"You continue with your beauty sessions I am going😋", Shivani shut the door. She was going towards the hall and collided with someone.

"Oh sorry I am--", her words died in her mouth when she saw his face. Abhimanyu was standing there with a sweet smile on his face☺️.

"It's okay! By the way good morning😄", he greeted.

"Good morning", Shivani looked down.

They both settled on the couch near the reception waiting for everyone as they were too early.

"You are here so early🤔", Abhimanyu asked her breaking the silence.

"Y..yeah I was ready so..thought to roam around😐", she mumbled.

Abhi covered the distance between them shifting towards her😉. She observed him coming closer to her and shifted to other side looking here and there. Abhimanyu smirked and again shifted while Shivani repeated her act and reached the corner of the couch.

"See if you shift again you are going to fall down so relax!! I am not an animal to bite you", Abhimanyu said looking at her.

She looked at him and nervously nodded fidgeting her fingers.

"Kya jarurat thi jyada uchalne ki🤦🏻‍♀️!! Isse acha room mein nahi reh sakti thi atleast iske saath akele toh nahi hoti yahan!! Oh god pata nahi isse kya ho gaya hai😵🤷🏻‍♀️!!", Shivani said to herself shaking her leg.

"Gazab ka hai din socho Zara✨
Ye deewanapan dekho zara..
Tum ho akele hum bhi akele..
Mazaa aa raha hai..
Kasam se😚", Abhimanyu started humming the song stretching his arms on the headrest of couch.

Shivani's eyes came out of socket and she shivered as his fingers touched her shoulders. She got immediately,
"Mai..mai Tan.. Tanu ko dekh kar aayi."

She ran away to hallway leaving laughing Abhimanyu behind🤭.

Soon everybody came all set for the day and they left for the park.

*
About 5 pm the group came back still filled with excitement.

"Guys let's plan a sleepover!! We will play games. What say😁?", suggested one of their schoolmate.

"Yeah cool!! It will be fun reliving old memories🤩", Gaurav exclaimed.

"Okay so let's get freshen and after dinner meet up at the suite near the pool", said Garima and everyone left to their rooms.