Chapter - 23

"When did this happen🤨?", Abhimanyu asked

"Ummm long story😊!!!", Tanu smiled and Shivani was sitting there keenly waiting for them to proceed.

"It's fine we are veryyyy jobless and free to listen!! Shoot😑", Abhimanyu commented and earned a glare from Jai.

Shivani shot a deadly glare to him that made him mum in a second, to which Tanu and Jai chuckled at his reaction🤭.

"Ahem I mean yeah...say🙂", Abhimanyu fake smiled.

"I liked him since our school time though it was just a crush but when I met him after years I was spell-bound......
And at the Reunion we spent a lot of time together!! Even Shivani got the hint...☺️", saying this she looked at her and Shivani nodded grinning.

"I realised it is more than a crush or even more than liking....but I wanted to be sure before I talk to him regarding this and the day I confronted Abhimanyu, Jai consoled me and made me feel comfortable. At that I realised I love him❤️", she held Jai's hand and looked into his eyes.

Shivani coughed to break their eye lock while Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

"And what about you😁!!?", Shivani asked Jai.

"Ummm I always considered her a a friend but as she said when she vent out her anger on this idiot and cried like anything I felt that someone hammered my heart.....🥺
Not knowing anything else but for one thing I was sure I can't see her cry💞", Jai smiled.

"After the Reunion trip I was lost!!! I wasn't able to concentrate on my work.... Maybe because my sanity was gone with her🥰", Jai tightened his hold on her hand and Shivani watched them in an 'awe'.

"Soon I realised that I am in a deep shit called Love.....❤️
Not wanting to waste even a moment then I proposed her day before😃!!", Jai sighed finishing his side of story.

"How adorable🥰!!!!!!", Shivani exclaimed and hugged Tanu.

Abhimanyu was staring her with a smile adorned on his face. Tanu was telling her details about the proposal while Jai smirked looking at his best friend lost.

"Itna mat taad nazar lag jaayegi usse😏", Jai whispered in his ear and chuckled. Abhimanyu blinked his eyes and lifted his eyebrows looking at Jai.

"Whatttt🙄!?", Abhi rolled his eyes.

"Nothing🤭", Jai laughed gaining the attention of girls.

"Waise Tanu are you sure you love this bandar😏🐒!!! I mean no second thoughts right🙃?", Abhimanyu smirked at her. Jai watched him in horror and Shivani rolled her eyes.

He was expecting Tanu to get irritate but in reply she smirked and answered,
"Even Shivani likes this bandar's best friend... Have I commented anything about that....😏😏"