Chapter - 9

"Good morning students

"Good morning students. We have a new student Shivani Khanna in our class. Kindly co-ordinate and help her to arrange notes done till now", Professor announced.

A sweet girl came in the class and got nervous noticing all eyes on her✨.
She beside a girl without looking anyone.

After the period got over the girl turned to her and forwarded her hand,
"Hey my name is Tanushka Sharma😁!!"

"Hey! Myself Shivani Khanna☺️", saying this she too forwarded her hand shaking it with hers.

"So you are new here!! Agar koi bhi problem ho toh mujhe batana I will help you😄.", Tanushka said with a smile.

"Thank you", Shivani greeted.

"Tum bahut kam bolti ho🤭", Tanushka giggled while Shivani just passed a smile.

"Tanushka do you have extra graph😅!?", a boy whispered from behind.

"Apne best friend se maango na😏!!", Tanushka answered while smirking.

"Yaar tumhe pata hai na wo kaisa hai. Wo jaan bujh kar nahi dega taaki mujhe punishment mile!! Saala kamina🙄", he cursed.

"Suna maine🤨", his partner said.

"Haan tujhe sunane ke liye hi bola🙂"

Shivani keep staring them and smiled at thier banter.

"Ohh hi!! I am Jai Gupta😁", he introduced himself while shaking hands with Shivani.

"And this is my best friend Abhimanyu Malhotra", he pointed towards his partner.

Shivani quickly glanced at him passing a smile while he reciprocated it with a wider one.

Soon the days changed into weeks and weeks into months witnessing their friendship❤️.

Shivani the girl who seemed to be extremely shy and quiet was the most talkative amongst the four of them🤭. She was extremely soft at heart and emotional too. The kid inside her bloomed more when she met people as crazy as her🤪💞.

Tanushka who became 'Tanu' for Shivani was equally crazy. She was more mature than Shivani who was not aware of outside world. She was always a chirpy and bold girl with not so good in studies mind.

Jai was most mocked one in the group😐. He was always punished for not doing homework or forgetting stuff or not paying attention and blah blah. But was extremely loving and caring guy who was always a laughing stock in his group.

Abhimanyu the most chilled out dude and most humourous guy among the all😎. Not giving a damn about anything he was always in his jolly mood. Teacher's favourite but not a nerd that's how he was🤭.

All four had a great bonding in a short span of time. They insisted Shivani to bunk a class once which she was totally against of.

But sometimes having fun with friends leaving behind the fear worth millions✨.
Same happened with her, she learnt to live freely and treasured all those memories in her heart forever❤️.