Chapter - 21

It was new day with new hopes and a fresh start💖

Abhimanyu was feeling lighter than before and smiled recalling their mini 'Icecream date'. He yawned and saw Shivani combing in front of mirror with a smile😊.

She turned and greeted him a good morning to which he too smiled back and went to get ready...

At the breakfast table,

"Kya baat hai Abhi!! You are smiling too much today😃", fascinated Sameer.

"Haan Bhai!!! Feeling good after many days😁", Abhimanyu grinned eyeing Shivani. His stare didn't get unnoticed by his mother.

She coughed and Abhimanyu came out of his dreamland. Shweta chuckled a bit and signed him to have his breakfast, Abhimanyu blushed a bit continuing to eat🤭

As usual Abhimanyu dropped her the school waving her a bye.

The day passed by usual activities....

Abhimanyu came home and Ayaan hugged him.

"Chachuuuu😄!!", he exclaimed while jumping in his arms.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead and ask him to wait till he change and freshen up.
He went to his room and saw Shivani checking some papers.

He peeked into the paper when Shivani realised his presence.

"Ohh you came!! Sorry I was checking some test papers", she smiled.

"Yup just came!! You go downstairs I will come after changing😋", he informed her and she left nodding her head.

While having dinner Ayaan and Shivani were passing each other some secret signs.

"Kya khusur phusur ho rahi hai🧐?", Abhimanyu questioned.

"Kuch nahi Chachu!! Meri aur Chachi ki personal baat hai😙", he thumbs uped Shivani.

Abhimanyu looked at him with weird expression and Amar spoke up,
"Kya shakale bana rahe ho!! Hogi kuch baat tum khana Khao!!"

Shivani chuckled at his reaction earning a glare from him.

After dinner,
Shivani was watching Doraemon the TV fully engrossed💕.

Abhimanyu jumped on the bed and snatched the remote changing the channel.

"Kya haiiii😠", she screamed.

"Kya hai🤨?", he lifted his eyebrows.

"Change kyu kiya😤??", she huffed.

"Kyunki mujhe match dekhna hai😗", he made himself comfortable ob the bed.

"Par mujhe wahi dekhna hai!!!", saying this she tried to snatch remote from him.