Chapter- 30

It was the night before marriage day and the environment was perfectly jolly....🎉

The children were running around and the giggling of girls were heard☺️!!!

Shivani went to a group of girls who were chuckling and teasing Tanu...

"Enough girls!! Jao aur mehendi lagwa lo ab.....", She smiled.

They left one by one and Shivani settled beside Tanushka who was tired and yawning.
Shivani giggled watching her.

"What🙄!?", Tanu rolled her eyes and Shivani shook her head controlling her laughter.

"2 ghante se baithi hun yaarrr... My whole body is aching , bhook bhi lagi hai aur ye mehendi pata nahi konse janam mai complete hogi😩!?", She whined looking at the henna artist.

"Tum bhi jao lagwa lo mehendi.... Warna late ho jaayega!!!", Tanu said.

"Haan bas jaa hi rahi hun... Ek baar wo gifts pack ho jaaye!!"

"Arre wo hote rahenge Shivi!! Acha ek kaam karte hai tum bhi yahi baithke lagwa lo mere pass!!! Mujhe bhi company mil jaayegi..😋!", Tanu grinned.

"Ummm.... Tanu I need to tell you something!!!", Shivani spoke up nervously while the henna artist applied oil to her hands.

"Yup!!", Tanu looked at her.

"A....ummmm... Wooo!?", She blinked her eyes looking here and there.

"Say na Shivi!!! Don't start your fumbling again..", Tanu said.

Shivani looked at her with puppy eyes making her groan.

"Okay Lemme guess!! Abhimanyu ne kuch kara🤨?", Tanu wiggled her eyebrows and Shivani nodded her head.

"That idiot!!! Ek thappad se akal nahi aayi lagta hai.... 6 7 aur jaad dene chahiye...😤", She huffed in anger.

"Arre nahi….", Shivani tried to explain her.

"Kya nahi haan kya nahi!!! Tum toh na chup hi raho. Infact tum chup hi rehti ho.... Comeon Shivani stand and speak up!!! Muh tod jawaab do usse..... I swear I am gonna kill him😒🙂!!!", Tanu said scrunching her nose.

"Arre sun toh lo Tanu!!!", Shivani interrupted.

"Bolo ab kya kara tumhare pati gadheshwar ne🙄", she rolled her eyes making Shivani laugh.

"He proposed me!!", Shivani said in a breath.

"Yeah right!!! Expected.... Such a--!! Waittttt!!!! Whattttttt...! That idiot proposed you😨😱?", Tanu almost jumped.

"Mam please Shanti se baithiye mehendi kharab ho jaayegi....", the henna artist said.

"Sorry sorry!!!", Tanu apologised settling down.

"I wanttttt each and every detail now🤩!!!!!", Tanu grinned ear to ear.

Shivani's cheeks turned a little pink at the mention while Tanu gave her all teasing looks.

"Stop that or else I won't tell you anything...", Shivani glared at Tanu who was smirking at her.

"Okay Mrs. Malhotra!! I am sitting like a good baby. Now tell me what happened🤭!!", Tanu giggled.

Shivani told her how Abhi planned a dinner and gifted her dress and said sweet things to her.

"Ohhh myyyy myyyy♥️!! Damn he is so romantic Shivi.... I never knew that man has hidden colours.....😯", Tanu exclaimed.