Author's Note

Hey everyone!!

I wanna talk about some issues...

First of all I know I am being very very irregular about the updates but trust me it's not in my hand...
I am barely getting any time for myself so far is writing.

Many of you have been continuously waiting for an update and some of you even messaged...

Guys please don't do like this
It's a humble request
I will update whenever I get time and these messages put a pressure and force me to take out time and when I am unable to do so I feel guilty!!

I feel guilty to keep you people waiting...
I feel bad by not updating...

But then it's not in my hand as I am super busy with some personal commitments.

I hope you all understand❤️🙏🏻

And the main matter I wanna talk about is about the Book....

I have seen people spitting out their anger on Abhimanyu and that was totally fine as it was obvious BUT that too upto a LIMIT!!!

People criticised and cursed him a lot!!

Fine he was wrong really wrong but don't human make mistakes...

And yeah the past too.
Some of you find it lame and simple!!

Coz it is!!
Yes it is simple, I tried to show it natural but the tag of LAME I didn't expect it.

As I said,
Teenage phase is a very delicate one...

Teenagers gili mitti ki tarah hote hai they are moulded the shape we give them and that becomes their nature and behaviour for the rest of life....
Offcourse until you decide to chnage yourself.

Same was in the story,
Both Abhi and Shivani were teenagers...
Abhimanyu went through a heartbreak that's common during the phase and it was totally on him HOW TO DEAL WITH IT!!!

He was not so MATURE to take it in a good way.
He BLAMED Shivani!!

That's the human nature,
We just overlook our own fault and try to ignore it...
It's our nature to BLAME it on others whether they are at fault or not...

Similarly Abhi too fell in this BLAME GAME!!

But he realised his mistake and according to me realisation is better than regreting....

And about Shivani,
She was infact still is a sensitive child!!
She has gone through a lot during her teens still she is strong!!

And her shuttering and nervous doesn't come under a 'WEAK' category I guess.
She is introverted and little shy but these qualities need to be critized, be it a character or a real human!!

It's not a lovey-dovey all perfect story....

It's simple and natural showing Reality of today's generation!!

I have seen these happening around me and once you all see you will realise it's not LAME!!

Stop thinking or saying anything negative about any character.

Saying Abhimanyu a cheat , a lier , a playboy and what not!!
And Shivani too..
She is weak!
She is dumb!
She should leave him!

Though I will not mention the name but I don't know why you thought these but it really hurts when pen something with love and in return have to hear things like this.

I am sorry if I sound rude and mean but that was much needed!!

Though characters are not real but they occupy a piece of my heart...

And just not about this book, a book worth a lot to its author and many readers!!!

I am sorry if you find the story line too LAME or DUMB but that's how I write...

Don't read but please don't say anything negative about it or the characters or anything related to it!!

I am here to entertain you folks and if I am not able to do so I am very sorry for that but I won't tolerate any kind of HATRED comments for anyone...

Thank for all for your love and support...!!

Love ✨❤️
Sanchi