Chapter - 13

Shivani woke up yawning holding her head

"Why is it paining so much😖!?", she asked herself.

"Good morning😄!!!", came a cheerful voice. She looked up to see Abhimanyu smiling holding a tray.
She nearly got a heart attack watching him smiling.

"Morning", she greeted back pressing her skull.

"Have this you will feel better", Abhimanyu offered her lemonade juice which she quietly took.

"Umm Abhi what happened last night😶?", she asked nervously while sipping the juice.

Abhimanyu smiled while looking down giving Shivani another heart attack.

"Nothing much you drank, acted like crazy, mimicked me on front of everyone and yeah eat up someone's brain badly🤯!! And how to forgot your sweet singing", Abhimanyu described while she was listening him with wide eyes.

"Aa tujhe chum lun main😏", Abhi smirked making Shivani choke on lemonade.

"Huh😳!?", she lifted her eyebrows with shocked eyes.

"Oh god Shivi look at your face😂!!!", Abhimanyu laughed badly.

The more he described her antics the more she got embarassed😐. And he just laughed continuously remembering her 'Drunken Avtar'.

"But Shivani I have to say that you are dangerous when drunk😬!!", he stated making her smile.

"Okay now you finish this juice and freshen up! These guys have planned something for the day and for that we need to go somewhere out", he informed her and she nodded her head.

*
"Good Morning Mrs. Malhotra😁", Tanu greeted her with extra wide smile getting a glare from her.

Jai and Abhimanyu watched them with a smile. It was decided to pass their day lazily anywhere as everyone was tired after party last night. Next day was announced as 'Amusement Park' Day🥳.

Groups were made with old school buddies and all left one by one in the cars.

"So guys where should we go!", Jai asked.

"What about going for a picture, having delicious lunch and at last shopping with ice-cream treat😋!!", Tanu suggested to which Shivani's eyes lighten up with excitement.

Abhimanyu observed her expressions,
"Okay cool then let's go!"

In the car Abhimanyu adjusted the rear view mirror so that he can clearly stare Shivani.
She was looking out of the window enjoying the cool breeze.
Her hair were flying covering her angelic face which was adorned with a sweet smile🥰.

She felt a gaze on her and turned her head to see Abhimanyu staring her making her concious suddenly.

"Bhai aage dekh le itni jaldi nahi marna mujhe! Usko Puri zindagi dekhta rahio😏😂", Jai teased him.
Shivani diverted her gaze while Tanu nudged her arms smirking.