Chapter - 8

There was a hubbub at Malhotra mansion as it was the reception party of 'Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Malhotra'

There was a hubbub at Malhotra mansion as it was the reception party of 'Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Malhotra'. Business partners, investers and their close friends were invited offcourse along with media🎥.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the party with light music the background✨.

"Abhi bhai hume toh bhool hi gya tu", Varun, his friend said while slapping his back.

"Yaad hi kaha rakha jo bhulunga🙂", faked smiled Abhimanyu.

"Saale aaj bhi teri mazak karne ki adaat nahi gayi🤭", laughed his another friend, Gaurav.

While they were chit-chatting somebody closed Abhi's eyes with his hands.

"Jaiii😃!!", Abhimanyu smiled while touching his hands.

Removing his hands Abhimanyu turned and pulled him in a hug🤗.

"Atlast shaadi kar hi li tune😆", Jai said while breaking the hug.

"Left with no other option! But you didn't attended my wedding!!", Abhi complaint.

"I am sorry bro!! You know I was helpless and it was urgent to sign the deal. That could only be done by going London that's why..", Jai said with a sad smile.

"It's fine Jai. I know work first☺️", Abhimanyu said while side hugging him.

"Waise Abhi manna padega tujhe akhir Shivani se shaadi ho hi gayi teri!!", Gaurav said while sipping the juice.

"Hii", came a voice.

All of them turned to the source of voice to find Shivani standing there looking extremely breathtaking🥰✨.

"Hi Shivani😊", greeted Gaurav and Varun.

Jai hugged her and she reciprocated the hug with a smile.

"Heyyy Jai!! How are you!?", she asked breaking the hug.

"Handsome as always😎", he replied making her giggle🤭.