Chapter - 26

Abhimanyu reached Garima's house as it was decided that the Sangeet practice will be held there

He was ready to pick up Shivani but his 'at the moment' meeting screwed up this plan🙃.

He entered and saw everyone doing their own steps for now.
He went to a corner to attend a call and as soon as his call ended, he heard a scream..

"Shivuuuuuuuuu😁!!"

Shivani turned and grinned at him.
She ran towards him to hug but suddenly was interrupted by Abhimanyu who came in front of her like a ghost and crushed her in his arms🤭.

Poor Sahil was standing there widening his arms like a statue🙂.

Shivani perplexed at the sudden action and was not able to understand what was happening.

Abhimanyu smiled hugging her tight and was swinging✨.

"Abhi when did you came!!", she asked trying to break the hug.

"Um...just now😄", he answered pulling her more into him.

They heard a bunch of giggle and break the hug only to find their friends looking them in an 'Awe'.

Abhimanyu rubbed the nape of his neck diverting his gaze while Shivani turned red in embarrassment🤭.

"Awwwww you guys are soo cute.....🥰", complimented Varsha with dreamy eyes followed by everyone's giggles again.

"S....stop now let's concentrate on the practice😶", Shivani changed the topic.

Everyone nodded their head and continued their work.

"So..... Theme hua decide!?", Abhimanyu questioned.

"Not yet😕!!", Shivani pouted.

"Hey Shivuuuuu😃!!!", Sahil greeted side hugging her before Abhimanyu can say anything to her.

He shooted death glares to him....
And if looks could kill Sahil would have been dead for infinite times now🙃🔪.

"Hey Abhi!!"

"Hmm"

Abhimanyu held Shivani's hands and took her away from him.

"What🤨!?", She asked.

"Wo....I .....", he fumbled and Shivani lifted her eyebrows.

"I have an idea...", he uttered.

"Ohh please nooo😩!!", she whined looking towards the sky.

"Arre sun toh lo!!"

"Acha ok!! Bolo....😐"

"What about representing their love life phases in a form of act!! I know it's common but we will not just present their till date encounters but also their future...😁!", Abhimanyu suggested.