Chapter - 18

A month passed,

A month passed,

Everything was going smoothly except Abhimanyu's insane behaviour😐.

Shivani tried her best to avoid him, she even requested Ruchi to let Ayaan sleep with her sometimes. Abhimanyu would leave no chance to flirt with her or to come closer.

It was Sunday, Shweta and Amar went to meet Abhimanyu's aunt as she was not keeping well. Sameer and Ruchi took Ayaan to amusement park. But Shivani and Abhimanyu were at home, though Ruchi asked to join them to amusement park but Shivani denied saying she has some work and Abhimanyu also have some work commitments.

Soon her work got completed and she gazed at couch where Abhimanyu was sitting with his laptop💻.
She sighed and went to kitchen.

Abhimanyu stretched his arms and closed the laptop yawning.
He looked around the room and saw Shivani missing. Just then Shivani entered the room with a tray with juice glass.

Keeping the tray on the table she turned to leave. Abhimanyu held her wrist and stood up coming closer to her.

He pinned to the wall and removed the baby strands that were covering her angelic face.
His eyes held a strong emotion that send jitters to scared Shivani😶.

He started coming closer to her cupping her cheeks with his hand. As their lips were about to meet Shivani pushed him with a great force.

Abhimanyu opened his eyes at the sudden push and saw Shivani in tears💔.

"Shi--", he tried to say.

"Bas kuch mat bolo", Shivani interrupted.

"Shivani listen😕-", he again spoke up.

"Kya sunu!? Haan kya sunu main, barso se sirf sun hi rahi hu!! Kya explanation hai tumhare pass..
Bas Abhi thak gayi hun main akela chhod do mujhe🙏🏻", she folded her hands in front of him.

"Main toh bas-", he tried to explain her.

"Main toh bas kya Abhi!!! Jab tumhara mann kara tum mere kareeb aaoge jab mann kara dhutkar kar dur chale jaoge..
Mer...meri koi feelings nahi hai kya mazaak banake rakha hai meri life kaa🥺💔", her voice broke down.

"Shivi I just want you share your pain with me😟", Abhimanyu spoke up in a concerned voice.

"And why are so bothered suddenly Mr. Abhimanyu Malhotra!!! Mere saath chahe kuch bhi ho kitne hi dard mein hun main tumhe kya farak padta hai🙃...
Tumhi ne kaha tha na ye shaadi bas ek 'Settlement' hai.
Na tum meri life mein interfere karoge na main tumhari life mein...
Toh ab kaha se itni care aur pyaar ubhar raha hai🥺", she raged with tear-filled eyes.

"Meri life mein kya ho raha kya nahi wo main khud handle kar sakti hun.. tumhari meherbaani ki koi jarurat nahi🙏🏻!
Pehle hi Kam hurt nahi kara hai tumne mujhe jo aur kar rahe ho. Shuru se puri koshish kari, har ek effort kara to make this marriage more than a compromise but you were hell-bent not to give a chance.
And now suddenly you want this marriage.

Kyu karu main apna pain share tumhare saath!! Kabhi samajhne ki koshish toh chhodo kabhi sunne ki bhool tak kari tumne? Nahiiii!!
Main bhi chup rahi ki gussa hai maan jaayega, har baar apne aap ko blame karti rahi ki..ki tumhare iss behaviour ki zimmevaar mai hunn..
Arre guilt mein mar rahi thi pal pal par... Par kisi ko koi farak nahi pada ki mere upar kya beet Rahi hai💔", she broke down badly.

"Sab selfish hai🥺!! Jiska Jo mann aaye wo wahi karta hai phi..phir chahe saamne wale par kuch bhi beete. S..socha tha tum kabhi mujhe hurt nahi kar..karoge kabhi nahi rulaoge par sabse jyada hurt tumne hi kara Abhi😢", she sadly said trying to catch her breath.

"Na mere parents na mujhe samajhne ki koshish kari na tumne!! Tu...tumne bhi chhod diya mujh..mujhe aur unhone bhi, kabhi haal tak nahi pucha ki main zinda bhi hun ya nahi💔🥺", she cried her heart out.

Abhimanyu made her stand and hugged her while a tear dropped of his eyes.

"Maine socha main strong hun manage kar lungi!! P..par nahi ho paaya chahe kitna hi strong ban lun par dard aaj bhi hai mere andar...
Sabko lagta hai...mai..main bahut stron...strong hun..Nahii galat lagta hai..n.. nahi hun main strong 💔
mere pass ..bhi ...dil hai m..eri bhi feelings hai muj..mujhe bhi hurt hota hai...bas farak ye hai ki main zaahir nahi karti..
Pa..par iska ye matlab ..toh n..nahi na ki jis..jiska Jo mann chahe wo ..kar..kare mere saath!!
Main koi khilona nahi hu..n ji sab m..mazaak bana..te hai meri l..life ka🥺", she hiccuped due to crying continuously.

Abhimanyu hugged her tighter while tears were continuously flowing from his eyes listening her pain.

"Shhh...relax.. Shivi", he tried to coo her.
She hugged him crushing his body and sobbed in his chest.

"I..I know I hurted you Abhi. Mu..mujhe waisa nahi k..karna chahiye t..tha par..par main darr gayi thi wo..wo situation hi aisi thi😕...
It was too early for me an..and that I want..wanted to co.. concentrate on..studies and wa..wanted same for you. Maine bahut hurt kara tumhe par itni badi sazaa di tumne😓", she spoke looking at him.

"Mai itni buri hun ki koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta kisi ko meri parwaah nahi..Am I that bad🥺", she asked him with moistened eyes.

Abhimanyu immediately pulled her in his chest hugging the life out of her and sobbed,
"No Shivi!! I am sorry I am so sorry,bahut rulaya na maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya tumhe par you are not bad you are the best I have ever seen❤️!!"

"Phir kyu naraaz the mujhse kyu itna gussa the ki mere liye khud ko badal diya💔", she asked in a cracking voice.

"I am sorry Shivi🥺!! Pagal ho gya tha gusse mein.. rejection bardasht nahi kar paaya har baat ke liye tumhe blame kara hurt kara..jabki tumhari koi galti nahi thi", Abhimanyu felt guilt rushing through his body.

"Galti meri nahi thi phir bhi sazaa mujhe mili, suffer mujhe karna pada🙃!! T..tumne bola tha ki bachpana chhod do warna pachtaogi, wo bhi kar diya. Meri khushiyan daav par lag gayi phir bhi, I never said something!!!
Ye main sympathy ke liye bata rahi, I want to tell you that I am also a human I too get hurt.
Dukh ya takleef apne andar rakhi even Tanu se bhi share nahi kari par ab bahut hua I can't pretend to be fine anymore💔", she said and broke down badly once again.

Abhimanyu rubbed her back to relax her but even he wasn't able to stop his tears.
He regretted each and every word he spitted in anger, his heart cried listening her pain.

Shivani clutched his shirt tighter while crying continuously.
Years of pain she suffered was vented out by her...
They both found satisfaction and solace in each other's arms. Their emotions were coming out in form of tears, Abhimanyu's guilty tears and Shivani's painful tears.

~~~~~~~~~~
So double update ☺️

Umm I don't know if I was able to pull out the emotional side nicely or not but I was in tears writing her pain🥺...

Abhimanyu hurted her,
First intentionally and then unintentionally🙃....

Sometimes it is not needed for big things to happen..
These small but extreme emotions can ruin someone too.. it's real life truth💔

Anger of rejection blinded Abhimanyu as he was hurt and in that anger he hurt her too...

Here Shivani has always been quiet about her sufferings...
But she had so much pain suppressed in her heart😥.

We never know what other person is suffering through so we are no one to comment and judge them...
You never know how adversely it would effect them🙃...

Sorry if I disappointed you and was not able to pen down emotions rightly😅😶

Thank you for reading 🥰

Love ✨❤️
Sanchi