What could I do

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whispered through the incredible pain I was in.

Josh Shook his head, "If you were you never would have left. He punched my shouldr in anger.

I screamed as it dislocated.

My vision went back, my shoulder was in the wrong place. the whole thing had just moved.

I was screaming in tourtured pain.

"Josh make it stop!" I screamed, cried and begged.

He just sat there, Unmoved and Uncaring

"You promised, Josh you promised to never hurt me." I cried, I was sobbing so hard, in such pain.

I tried to calm down, enough to keep my head straight/

Josh shook his sandy hair.

sorrow in his eyes.

"You of all people should Know, promises are so easily broken."

I shook my head. "I never broke my promise Josh, Never."

He laughed and dug his knees so hard into my chest, I couldn't breathe.

"Yes you did. Yes you did." He choked on his words as if he was finding it harder and harder to watch me in pain.

Or maybe, maybe he was finding the smell of my untouchable blood so over powering...

"I love you." I whispered looking straight into his eyes.

"I Promise you Josh, I love you. Please," It took so much effort to even speak, when every inch of me was in such pain, I should be dead, Death I could have welcomed it.

BUt I didn't want too.

Life, I wanted to live.

"Josh I love you."

Josh shook his head, and he looked so depressed so sad, so broken..

"How could you love such a souless thing." He whispered

'I could Josh, I could. I promise. I do, I do. I love you more then I love myself."

He just shook his head.

"I wish that was enough. You have no idea how much I wish that was enough."

I shook my head, "Then let it, let it be enough!" I raised my undislocated arm to touch his cold face.

"I'm sorry, Goodbye Beautiful. I will always love you."

With that he raised his hand, above my head, and I knew he was going to bring it down, into my skull.

and I would be dead, he was going to kill me.

I closed my eyes, what could I do?